Extreme Camping

Call of Duty Black Ops II Playstation 3

Re: Extreme Camping

in reply to philla_killa

Epic is two teams that have to play each other while both deploying the "extreme camping" strategy.  Game ends with no kills!  Awesome.

Level 4

in reply to philla_killa

Sounds good i'm up for it, I've done blackxworm's camping a lot in teams, really fun. add me: ashbashbluesfan

Level 4

in reply to philla_killa

This is why YouTube is a curse to CoD.  Every little kid who sees something on it wants to emulate it.

There was a number of clans who did this in TDM league a few seasons ago.  If they went against a skilled and coordinated team, they never win because it's really an easy tactic to overcome.

I suppose if you get satisfaction at killing random, inexperienced scrubs rushing you, then more power to ya.  I guess. 

Level 39

in reply to Yppecaye_the_Dogged

First, I'm not a little kid.

Second, what's wrong with seeing something that looks like it could be fun and wanting to try it out? Whats wrong with wanting to get together with friends and have a good laugh trying to 'hold the fort' camped in a little room together? This whole extreme camping thing isn't anything serious and is probably very beatable by half decent players, but who cares? It's about having fun, making the game fun.

Level 7
Highlighted

in reply to philla_killa

Like I said, if your idea of fun is killing a bunch of inexperienced players, then more power to ya. 

Like others have said, if you have fun just sitting in one place for a whole game, then, again, more power to ya.

That said, just because it's "fun" for you, it doesn't mean it's not a less than desireable style of play.  Heck, people troll because, to them, it's fun.  But it sure ain't fun for the people unlucky enough to encounter a playstyle that has the same trolling intention of getting pleasure out of other's frustration.  

Level 39

in reply to philla_killa

Personally, I love it when my team decides to camp. It allows me to slay uninhibited.

Level 1

Studios