Fail Confessions

Call of Duty Black Ops II Zombies

Re: Fail Confessions

in reply to theatriks

I had a similar fail, my teammate was down, I was running to generator 6 as well to go inside the robot for the staff part (it was still early rounds). I could have sworn the light was on that foot, get there just as the robots foot is coming down, look up, spray, only to get smashed and get a game over because the light was on the other foot!!

Level 11

in reply to USarmyvet

hi! i played die rise with the friend i used to play kino for days. the map i learned zs to love. he is on xbox and has no season pass. i made my solo high score the day before. we were camping in the buddha room. he went down round 27. he had no wiw and there was no persistent tombstone. i am able to revive him and have the whole wave trained behind me and tell him to go to recover. he jumps to the other building. i know what to do. thats my moment to show my skill in the buddha room. its easy! i slide off the broken column and get trapped by 2 zs from the right. i try to free me with the sliquifier... no elevator available for my friend... game over. :-)

Level 3

in reply to USarmyvet

In tht same game with USARMYVET. It was all good dude. Stuff happens. It also didn't help tht there was waterfalls (yes that is plural) of zombies coming over every single trench wall. it was av very good game for all 4 of us

Level 3

in reply to terminator502

I was playing farm a while back with a couple of my buddies and I was the last one standing I ran around the barn and saw a horde of zombies running at me so I threw an EMP grenade well coincidentally it had landed right beneath Jug and right next to speed Cola and it had turned both of those perks off. and of course I instantly went down

Level 3

in reply to terminator502

terminator502 wrote:

In tht same game with USARMYVET. It was all good dude. Stuff happens. It also didn't help tht there was waterfalls (yes that is plural) of zombies coming over every single trench wall. it was av very good game for all 4 of us

Thanks for the kind words but it was all me and my poor decisions....waterfall's or not, I've clutched it in worse situations than that.

BTW....I can still hear that dude's gay roommate trying to order a pizza......I fell like I was ear raped for 4 hours.

Level 18

in reply to USarmyvet

No problem. Haha yea man that is very true. llike you said tho. The roommate or whatever he was had no respect at all. I'll be on here in a bit after this green bay game if your down to play.. again

Level 3
Highlighted

in reply to USarmyvet

I'm the last guy standing. This is my first game and everyone died. I didn't know the map. I didn't know where any weapons where. I didn't know any good training or camping spots. So what did I do? I ran around the map with this HUGE train. I stopped, turned, shot them, and ran again. I finally cut the zombies down to one more left. As I was about to kill. Like, literally, I was shooting it, it's head came off but it was still running, and I get stepped over and the game ends before the zombie dies.

Level 14

in reply to USarmyvet

Map Buried, we are going for 50 with 4 and im last man left alive in high 40's, to my luck im the time keeper (i got the time bomb on me) got the last zombie left ready to drop the bomb to revive other players, while we going over the plan. Now i want to keep my PHD and dolphin bomb dive by the speed cola to the box area, unfortunately i didn't have PHD it was embarrassing and funny end to the game.

Level 26

in reply to USarmyvet

Town survival. R41 one zombie left used box kept running round box got slapped lost my bearings went down. Also did custom game r20 tried to pap pistol stood in lava to long and died

Level 1

in reply to USarmyvet

I got inside a wall on buried... and... i touched somebody that was there too.... i made him die...... then i died to restart the round... then he got downed....... then i won...

Level 4

Studios