Fed up playing with foreigners easy fix

Call of Duty Black Ops II Playstation 3

Fed up playing with foreigners easy fix

Ok so almost every lobby i go into has 90% of people from france italy or some other place were they dont speak english, this is very annoying cause i only speak english and it seems as if these people just shout down there mics all the time.

So i changed my dsn server code and now 90% of the people i meet are american. Its great i get to meet people who speak english and enjoy the game alot more.So anyone wanting to do this just google a american dsn server code and put it into your ps3, you can reset it back anytime you want.

Level 12
22 REPLIES

Re: Fed up playing with foreigners easy fix

in reply to eleven1181

You can also set your search preferences to "Best", which seems to work.

Level 12

in reply to Community1234

Exactly. Plus, if you are in a lobby i'm in, the lag would be terrible because of the distances!

Also, so they are speaking french and Italian.....I bet they are just saying noob, hacker, glitcher, cheater, camper etc. in those languages anyway. The only time that communication can be extremely vital is in HC games as you can easily kill your own teammates by accident.

Level 48

in reply to eleven1181

DO u know how to do this on XBox? Just read the title and clicked!

Level 5

in reply to DuskShotzz

not sure it was my friend who showed me he changed his dsn code to get the america version of netflix cause he didnt like the uk version and cause his ps3 thinks hes in america he gets american lobbys

Level 12

in reply to eleven1181

I have had my search pref of best since day 1 so that doesnt work

Level 12

in reply to eleven1181

Did it never cross your mind that to those people you are the foreigner that doesn't speak their language?

Level 22

in reply to eleven1181

eleven1181 wrote:

Ok so almost every lobby i go into has 90% of people from france italy or some other place were they dont speak english, this is very annoying cause i only speak english and it seems as if these people just shout down there mics all the time.

So i changed my dsn server code and now 90% of the people i meet are american. Its great i get to meet people who speak english and enjoy the game alot more.So anyone wanting to do this just google a american dsn server code and put it into your ps3, you can reset it back anytime you want.

Can't we all just get along?

"We do not rise to the level of our expectations. We fall to the level
of our training"
Level 75

in reply to eleven1181

so you think only americans know how to speak english

Level 27

in reply to TRU11

Well they do have thier own language "american english" makes me laugh,you should take it up with your fellow country men OP they designed the game not the foreigners you get put into lobby with

Level 4

Studios