Fixing the Zombies Ranking System?

Call of Duty Black Ops II Zombies

Re: Fixing the Zombies Ranking System?

in reply to SirTriggerHappy

SirTriggerHappy wrote:

I realize ignoring it is probably the easier thing to do, but why even have the leaderboards and the ranking system if nobody is going to pay attention to them? See my point?

You might as well be asking them to fix Guitar Hero for all the good it'll do you. They have been paid already and the final DLC has been released. There is no way they are going to take on the load of a do-over (and the grief of the fan complaints) that it would require.

If it bothers you.....do what many of the "shotguns" did and make a new account and call it your "Zombies" account or go "paralyze" your way to a high KD.

Level 18
Highlighted

Re: Fixing the Zombies Ranking System?

in reply to SirTriggerHappy

Obviously I'm not the only person that this bothers, so saying that it will only do me any good is a bit ignorant. I've already stated that I don't care about emblems. Or perhaps you didn't read that part. This is purely about the leaderboards and I was simply using the emblems as an example. If you have nothing better to do then put down my opinion I'd rather you simply stayed off my forum. Thank you.

Level 1

Studios