G-strike does not break seal during EE

Call of Duty Black Ops II Zombies

G-strike does not break seal during EE

I am trying to do the origins ee on solo. I have upgraded the staffs, put them in the holders, got the g strike beacon....everything that needs to be done has been done. I enter odin, press the red button, throw the beacon onto the seal, the strike hits but the seal does not break. have tried this over multiple games and I have no idea whats wrong...and yes it is on original difficulty.

Level 2
10 REPLIES

Re: G-strike does not break seal during EE

in reply to Heartlessangel101

Maybe you're missing. I know several times I threw it about an inch away from the seal and it didn't break it but when I tried again, I almost hit the same place twice but just a little closer to the seal and it worked.

Level 14

in reply to Killbook

thanks for the tip, i know it should work cuz if u miss then the strikes dont land...instead u get the demonic laugh. i have hit it all over but maybe there is just one specific place that i keep missing

Level 2

I think it also has to be done as quickly as possible. I was trying to do this myself the other day and needed 3 times to do it. I used the robot coming down the middle. The first two times I did it entering the robots right leg, which is further from the seal than the left leg. Those two times the seal didn't break. The 3rd time the portal was on the left foot, which is slightly closer to the seal and I was able to break it open. Probably a difference of a half second compared to before.

Level 1

in reply to Big_Jaw

Actually both legs provide you 4 seconds to throw the blind shot. They both offer landmarks too. Use stickies to practice. Finally, be sure to wait until after the ejection countdown before hitting the red button. Good luck.

Level 6

wait till the count down happens then push the button and since you are doing it solo you have a five sec limit so best todo it by entering odin and of course you gotta aim

do it with another player makes it easier then there is no time limit

Level 4

in reply to REVENGOLOGY

so does this 4 second countdown start from when u hit the button or the floor?

Level 2

Yes. Both feet will eject you in the middle of the foot facing the church side.

Exiting rom the robots left foot, turn 90 degrees and run up the ramp, if you look at the fence to the right of the stacked boxes where the yellow disc as pawns sometimes there is a notch in the fence. Aim just above the notch.

Exiting from the right foot, turn 180 degrees and run towards the left side of generator 5. On the left hand side where the wall ends there is also a notch in the bricks. Use the notch and the downed plane in the background to guide you.

Use stickies to practice turning, running and throwing. Make sure you see where you stickies land. They need to plans on the concrete and not outside of it.

Level 6

exactly when you hit the button good luck

Level 4

it could be a texture problem.

What console r u using? if its pc then that is probably the case.

try throwing the maxis drone after the strike hits

Level 2

Studios