Gender Selection

Call of Duty Black Ops II General Discussion

Gender Selection

When are they gonna put gender selected in the cod games, as i female gamer i would love to play as a female character i dont get why they havent added this feature already, so many girls play this game.

Level 8
7 REPLIES

Re: Gender Selection

in reply to maxxamillion6

It would be cool, but they don't care. To them, it would require twice as many avatars and voice actors, so they won't make it a priority and will just say it's not realistic.

Level 7

in reply to DrJohnAZoidberg1

well that would be a dumb statement as loads of girls are in the army etc

Level 8

It would just be an excuse. COD doesn't feature standard military units, they feature special forces units which have very few females so they can get away with ignoring the issue. I personally think female avatars would make the game more diverse and interesting, but they probably also don't want children to see women getting killed as well.

GTA4 had female avatars and they were pretty awesome.

Level 7

in reply to DrJohnAZoidberg1

yea kinda sucks how small minded these people see to be

Level 8

I don't think they are small minded, that's just their excuse. They're really just being cheap. More avatars means more animation, meshes, textures, and voice overs to pay for. And by the latest addition of micro DLC's, you see how much they want for one texture alone.

Level 7

Not any time soon if ever. They do not really believe or feel gender is important in the game. Since really it is not important. The game is about shooting and killing, not if you are a female or male in the game.

Level 70

Please do a search before posting a new thread. There are several threads on this topic already. Search for those threads and contribute your thoughts to existing discussions.

Thanks,

Claire JeepChick

Studios