Getting a bloodthirsty with crossbow - glitch?

Call of Duty Black Ops II Playstation 3

Getting a bloodthirsty with crossbow - glitch?

Hi, I've been trying to get this challenge for three days and now i watch this video.

This guy gets 4 kills with xbow, then 1 kill with shield and after this, another kill with xbow and he gets the challenge anyway!! I did this many times (with my knife instead of shield)  so, I want to know the right way to get this, is this a glitch or not?

Level 1
8 REPLIES

Re: Getting a bloodthirsty with crossbow - glitch?

in reply to Bizcochito

Don't get what your asking. A blood thirsty medal is just for getting a 5 kill streak. Dont think it matters if you switch weapons mid way.

Level 8

in reply to Almondus

Ok, i'll explain again. This is a challenge for getting gold crossbow, it consist on getting a bloodthirst medal ONLY with crossbow. This guy makes 4 kill with crossbow and 1 with shield, then he gets the medal, after this, he makes another kill with crossbow and he gets the challenge but he didn't get the medal ONLY with crossbow.

Level 1

in reply to Bizcochito

I did this straight up getting the 5 kills with the cross bow only, which was somewhat difficult. I am guessing if you do not use a gun or lethals, or combat knife, than it counts towards the challenge. Although that would be weird since the shield is technically a primary weapon.

Level 3

in reply to Bizcochito

Its not that big a deal dude. I do this all the time. The bloodthirsty medal is pretty much a lie, They just want you to get 5 kills with the weapon without dying.

Level 7

in reply to Bizcochito

The test is misleading, you just have to get 5 kills using the crossbow without dying. For example you could kill in the order of cbow>knife>cbow>cbow>cbow>cbow and you'd get the camo. I thought the same too.

Level 1

in reply to Bizcochito

Everything i have read and seen tells me you are supposed to get the bloodthirsty camo if you get 5 kills with the crossbow. i have done it numerouse times but without getting a bloodthirsty medal  I was useing the shield as the primary and crossbow as secondary. I finally deleted the shield in case it was interfereing with getting the medal  Today I got enough kills useing only the crossbow  to get the care package and sentry gun but didnt get the bloodthirsty medal. i didnt use any frag grewnades. only concusion. I wish someone could check my stats and find out why i didnt get the bloodthirsty medal. I just know im sick of trying.

Level 1

in reply to Bizcochito

The only glitch is with the rpg and smaw. Where you have to get double triple kill. You kill someone with the weapon then switch and get another kill and it counts for the camo. Oh use tri-bolt with crossbow, the impact will kill them and they drop bags for you to get back.

Level 17

in reply to Bizcochito

ive done this 5 times without geting toe camo proof is right here
-kBU still no camo for it

Level 1

Studios