Getting hit while in zombie blood?

Call of Duty Black Ops II Zombies

Getting hit while in zombie blood?

Was playing origins just now and grabbed a zombie blood. while reviving i almost went down from getting hit during a zombie blood(at the beginning of it too!) This needs to be fixed because i and others would/will get very pissed going down like that

Level 3
11 REPLIES

Re: Getting hit while in zombie blood?

in reply to BooYah_

I've experienced the same thing but it only ever happens if you grab it while surrounded by zombies. As far as I know you can only get one slap, how many times did you get hit?

Level 9

in reply to Davelo07

ONce, but it was a zombie that came out of the window. He swiped twice but i ran so only got hit once. either way its enough to kill you if you have enough damage beforehand

Level 3

in reply to BooYah_
Never pick up a zombie blood while your surrounded by zombies as dave also said plus never get zombie blood in high rounds
Level 1

in reply to Zombie-Slayer-11

IT was round 5 at gen 3 my buddy went down i grabbed a blood next to him, no zombies around and they spawn in a hit me...

Level 3

in reply to BooYah_
Mate were you from are u in the same time zone as me I'm from Ireland I'd be online now only have to keep the missus happy watching x factor lol so if you will be online bout 1am my time we smash sum zombies my user name rattigan187
Level 1
Highlighted

in reply to BooYah_

PSn?

Level 3

in reply to BooYah_
My psn is rattigan187
Level 1

in reply to BooYah_

yea this happen too me but its because the zombie is in a middle of a swing when you get the zombie blood or you want get hit what they need too fix is the monkey bombs its a 3 second delay on the monkey bombs before the zombies turn around to the monkey

Level 4

in reply to BooYah_

Here is video of me being downed just after getting Zombie Blood: Downed with Zombie Blood - YouTube

Level 4

Studios