Glitching is a thing of the past... Now let's play the game properly.

Call of Duty Black Ops II Zombies

Glitching is a thing of the past... Now let's play the game properly.

Well, thank you to FOHDR for informing me of this change.

It now seems, that most glitch spots have been patched, so that the player is shoved out of the glitch within seconds, and is met with Richtofen, giving you the laugh of shame.

This is a fantastic move on Treyarchs part, and one that will soon see all the cheating Shotgunners forced into either learning to play the game properly, or get deranked trying.

This move will also see the "Part-time" glitchers, forced into having team mates look after them while on "Bathroom" breaks, or whatever other excuse you guys use for glitching.

I applaud Treyarch for this move, and would encourage them to now reset the leaderboards!

Level 53
82 REPLIES

Re: Glitching is a thing of the past... Now let's hear the babies cry.

in reply to DeathBringer-Zen

they did not apply this to all of the spots. there are still a few places people can glitch, as treyarc was yet again too lazy to go to youTube and find them all like any of us can do in 30 minutes. However , it is a great start. 

Level 9

in reply to FOHDR

Definitely going in the right direction with this update. I expect there to always be glitches in the maps, but the tougher they are to find or do, the better.

The System Settings Update is an in-game update, so Treyarch can implement as many as they want. Hopefully, they will continue sending them down as soon as these things get spotted.

I would definitely love to see a leaderboard reset, but unfortunately, as soon as another glitch is found, people will exploit it and ruin the leaderboard all over again.

Unfortunately, I think zombies will ALWAYS have a tarnished ranking system, and we may just have to live with that.

Glitchers always find a way.

Level 53

Zombies tarnished ranking system? The regular leader boards are the same way. K/d do not mean anything because you don't know everyone that cheats. With websites that have thousands of followers to just to find out the new hack/ glitch that is out the leader boards will always be shit.

Level 4

in reply to FOHDR

oh one other thing that i noticed was it seemed to make the guy who was glitching public enemy number 1 to the zombies to the point the i could literally run into some for a few seconds and if he was near by they'd ignore me for a few seconds as was knifeing them at round 23.

Level 10

in reply to FOHDR

The one really good thing about this patch is it sounds like a way to fix any spot glitch. So even if they didn't find them all, it sounds like something that can easily be added to a spot as a minor patch now that they have coded it in. So maybe the other glitches and glitches in future maps will have short life spans. At least the spot glitches.

Level 32

I wish this was true, but now people are using trample steams to glitch in into walls etc. As for the sliquifier, ive seen people take advantage of at least 3 other spawn exploits that are worse then galvaknuckles room. Not only that, people have found a work around in the galvaknuckle room! So it's still used!! It's pathetic, because you could sit in one of these gliches/spawn exploits and stat boost until your bored. Imagine if every day you decided to get 10,000 kills to to 1 down, your k/d would be so high it would be retarded.

As far as I'm concerned there are more glitches/spawn exploits now than there were before the patch, only this time the f@ckers are keeping there mouths shut. I would list all the ones ive seen, but half the people here would use them.

Level 3

in reply to Bulletman11

Well, the trample steam glitches are garbage anyway, as they loser glitchers have no access to the Max Ammos etc, unless they drop out the glitches to get them, but most of them die trying this because there average, non-glitch round is about 12.

Shame to hear about the other glitches.

Hopefully this is at least the road to patching all the easy ones. That is the ones the kiddies tend to go for anyway, so might help public matches improve by a 5-10% margin.

Level 53

This just destroyed the game thanks for nothing..but you all can still kiss butt as usual.

Level 3

in reply to muskyman123

Destroyed the game? By making us playing the game the way it was meant to be played?  Can you honestly say that sitting in a glitch for hours on end shooting 1 round from the sliquifier was fun?

Level 9

Studios