Going back to B01 and NOT buying DLC for BO2.

Call of Duty Black Ops II Playstation 3

Going back to B01 and NOT buying DLC for BO2.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm going back to Black Ops 1 Treyarch just to let you guys know and I don't plan on buying the dlc for this black ops 2 game. I bought the hardened edition played this game to the brink of getting bored. I personally think the Black Ops 1 and MW2 are the best Cods yet.

I haven't played black ops 2 that much recently because I have lost interest and I don't think I will buy the dlc either because I can't stand the perks or the maps. The maps are way to small, we should have large,medium,small maps. Also the camping perk has been well you know. I know the haters hate camping and that's ok too because that's just your play style hating campers because you feel it's cheap. Although I and many disagree and that's why they shouldn't cater to just one play style, Instead they should place a camper and non camper playlist for game modes.

Good attempt to make the game great but it's a regurgitated Cod imo.

My question is Why should I play a game that isn't fun to me?  

Black ops 1 until I get bored for MP and Zombies. Then I will probably search for other games to play.

I think I'm going to sell this black ops two game so I can get store credit for Dead Island Riptide.   Good bye and have a great time

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Level 9
4 REPLIES

Re: Going back to B01 and NOT buying DLC for BO2.

in reply to Spaceboss

Space

These threads like the never ending "I hate camping" "Target finder" "I never cheated" and "I'm leaving, or never playing the game again" type threads are all to typical here.

Peace and good luck with your gaming.

One less person playing ~ good news.

"We do not rise to the level of our expectations. We fall to the level
of our training"
Level 75

in reply to Spaceboss

I like this game it's a good game the perks are good the scorestreaks are ok

The game is fun I can't put it down once I start.

I like all the cod games it would be great to take all the best parts out of each one use them.

But everyone likes different parts of each game so i don't think any one cod will be perfect for everyone.

You just can not please every single person all of the time it's just not going to happen

Level 9

in reply to Spaceboss

Oh and I don't really see the point in the post... or is that the point ?

Level 9

in reply to Spaceboss

I like the game. But good luck to your gaming.

Level 19

Studios