Green Elite Calling Card and Skull? Please Help!

Call of Duty Black Ops II Playstation 3

Green Elite Calling Card and Skull? Please Help!

Green Elite Calling Card and Skull Unlock. I was wondering if anyone could tell me what I need to clear on my PS3 or what I need to do to get it.

I'm an Elite Premium member as well as a founder But, it has not came up yet. I have the Elite orange tag as well as the camo. Any would really help Thank you in advance.

Level 1
13 REPLIES

Re: Green Elite Calling Card and Skull? Please Help!

in reply to TheLowOne

Considering you've only been a member since January 2012, you can't be a founder.

Level 3

in reply to ddank818

Dont think that makes a difference, i paid for elite in september but have only been part of the forums since start of november

Level 4

in reply to SarahLou901

Founders paid for the $49 complete map pack when the MW3 first came out in Nov 2011 same as the Season pass holders get a special Calling card for BO2.  Thats why they're called founders they didn't wait all year to get ELITE or the map packs

Level 2

in reply to TheLowOne

The founder was extended for several months after the game came out and, I got my membership in December and I got my founder tag on COD MW3. I just wanted the map packs and to save a little a little green over all. Kind of the way with the season pass ( -$15.00 over all) I was just wondering if anyone knew if I needed to clear my gamer info or somrthing like that like we had to do when elite came out. But you guys might be right maybe it does not consider me a founder. No biggie I'm still breathing. Thanks all.

Level 1

in reply to TheLowOne

I'm guessing that even though you somehow achieved "founder" status on ELITE well after it was released, you don't qualify for the "exclusives" founders were promised before ELITE was released in November 2011 to entice people to pay up front for something relatively unknown.

Upon checking your text again, I think you have misunderstood your status on ELITE. I think you are Premium but not Founder. This means you were able to pay after launch for all the DLC and you received an ELITE icon (green on ELITE, I think, whereas Founders had red) and you received a calling card and skull on MW3 for being (Premium) ELITE.

Founders got an additional calling card and skull. In BOII we also get both the orange calling card (ELITE) and green (Founder).

If you really did become Founder for ELITE after ELITE was released then you're implying that again many thousands have been sold down the river on non-exclusive exclusives, this exact situation is news to me, are you sure you mean this?

Being a Founder has been one big joke but we until now we can hold our green calling card high and say...

I am a founder of ELITE, oh the prestige!

Do you want to take that away from us...? The last piece we have?

Level 34

in reply to TheLowOne

I have the same problem!

Level 1
Highlighted

in reply to ELITE_TEAM6

I bought Elite when i pre ordered mw3 and i had the emblem for mw3 on ps3 but not on xbox. Any Suggestions

Level 1

in reply to TheLowOne

I haven't paid for anything but yet I'm a Founder.

Level 1

in reply to Silent_Abyss_

yeah i just logged in for a couple of matches on ps3 (not played for a couple of weeks) there was an update to install first, after the first match i noticed i'd unlocked primary gunfighter, so i set it as my card, played 2 more matches and noticed it still said new in the card selecter box, looked and the orange and green member / founder cards were there, and i never pre ordered anything or signed up for elite, maybe if it's closing they're giving them to everybody 

Level 1

Studios