Green Run Problem

Call of Duty Black Ops II Zombies

Green Run Problem

Bus Depot Won't Load. Why?

Recently, I've been having a problem with the public match on multiplayer zombies. I can't get it to load all the way for the Bus Depot, but everything else seems to be working fine. I know it's nothing huge, but really, I am missing a third of zombies' public match. Please let me know, is there just a bug, me not waiting long enough (What? I wait ten minutes for it and it still doesn't work), or just the first time around, it takes extra time to be 'awaiting textures'? Thanks for the help.

Level 1
5 REPLIES

Re: Green Run Problem

in reply to KillSift90

Try installing textures. This can be done from the Zombies menu. Perhaps that will help you?

Level 6

in reply to camisdabomb

Alright, thanks, but where in the zombies' menu can you select the choice of installing textures?

Level 1

in reply to KillSift90

At the main Zombies menu go to options and I believe its the last option in the list for installing the textures.  You can also do it from the Multiplayer menu (It's the same install either way).

Level 69

in reply to phxs72

Okay, I am hopeful, and thanks again for the extra info!

Level 1

in reply to KillSift90

Usually your disc is fucked up. What I do is borrow Black Ops 2 from a friend. Download it on my xbox then play. Usually that fixes it.Try washing it off with a soft cloth.If it works and some stuff looks pixelated, then you need to get a new disc. I had this thing happen to me before.First it loads then it looks chrome, then the textures load but pixelated

Level 4

Studios