HELP regarding Triple Kill RPG for Gold Camo

Call of Duty Black Ops II Playstation 3

HELP regarding Triple Kill RPG for Gold Camo

Hi. I've been attempting this camo for quite some time with no luck. Apparently after the patch, it is only possible to get this medal by getting 3 kills with an RPG, whether a flat out triple kill or a double kill and a single kill.

Today, during a HC Domination mode match, I succeeded in a double kill, and then a single kill immediately after, all with my RPG, and earned the triple kill medal, however I was not awarded with the camo. Any ideas on why? I typed this up before heading to work.

PS. I'm not familiar with how to upload my match for proof.

Level 1
16 REPLIES

Re: HELP regarding Triple Kill RPG for Gold Camo

in reply to xXR0DENTXx

It needs to be a triple kill with one shot

Level 3

in reply to mark_666_

No you can get a double followed up by a single so long as it all happens within the same kill feed.  The only reasons that I can think of outside of the challenge just glitching are one of the kills came from the RPG setting off an exploding object which actually got the kill or one of the guys you killed was already damaged by someone else and as far as the challenge goes it counted that kill as an assist.

Edit: One more thought, is the challenge unlocked yet?  It seems silly to ask but I've seen a number of questions regarding Bloodthirsty challenges not counting by folks that haven't completed their headshot challenges yet.  If the challenge isn't unlocked then it won't count.

Level 69

in reply to phxs72

the RPG is pretty straight forward. i don't believe there are any challenges to complete before others open. i got an actual triple kill; three guys in one room on Hijacked. i used that thing like an AR. haha. it was fun.

what was hardest for me was shooting down a score streak. LUCKILY some guy was hovering above me on Rush with a VTOL,so i was able to just sit under him and drop it. i see no other real way to do that without some luck.

Level 14

in reply to YO_MOM_IS_NEXT1

I got a triple kill with the RPG and even have it in the game screenshot but it didn't count toward the challenge since I had not unlocked the other cammos  or challenge first. HC is the best place to get a triple kill

Level 2

in reply to YO_MOM_IS_NEXT1

YO_MOM_IS_NEXT wrote:

i don't believe there are any challenges to complete before others open.

You have to get some many kills with the RPG before it unlocks the second tier challenges. It is just like any other weapon. You can get 33 triple kills with the RPG, but if the second set of challenges is not unlocked, none of them will count

Level 3

in reply to 937dub

ah! good to know. it's been a while and i couldn't remember.

Level 14

in reply to xXR0DENTXx

I got mine on Headquarters, my team captured the HQ, then I hid until my team died and 3 enemies started capturing the HQ, popped up and killed them.

Level 35

in reply to xXR0DENTXx

Not sure why this may had happened. There was another guy on the forum some days ago where he was getting 5 kills with a scavenged weapon, and he said he did it more than once, and it wouldn't unlock the Found Kills emblem in the humiliation section. Maybe after some updates it is not registering a few things. You may have to contact the developers and maybe show them proof of your situation. You won't get a straightforward answer here on the forums, all the community could do for you is help you see things you may had missed or help you brainstorm your problem, that's about it.

(I don't know what happened to the other guy with his task, as he never followed up back with us)

Level 3

in reply to 937dub

Found kills is really buggy, i got it after only 2 kills with a picked up gun.

Level 35

Studios