HELP with "Awaking the Gazeebo" achievement.

Call of Duty Black Ops II Zombies

Re: HELP with "Awaking the Gazeebo" achievement.

in reply to shadowwalker831

Now that I think about it, buying the courthouse and church, then chalking the last two chalks will give you an extra 1k total so you might want to do that too. You won't have to use the TS with this method.

Level 18

Yep agree. Just beer and some long run ups. Dont forget barrier where nav card reader is.Still messed up on 1 run up and did it

Level 2
Highlighted

in reply to mister_z

There's more than one way to skin a cat. I've done it by using the paralyzer and have seen people use the time bombs.

Level 3

in reply to RichRob

Yeah, but having to restart until you get them is A) annoying, B) inefficient, and C) not safe for your rank if you don't have it secured(something that seems to plague a lot of people who come here looking for advice).

So to advise people to do this is stupid and irresponsible of you if you consider yourself a "better player". If you get lucky that is awesome and all but hitting the box for a chance when you don't have to is dumb just like hitting the box to take a chance instead of just buying a wall gun at the beginning of ANY game of zombies.

Level 18

So yeah, more than one way, but not all are the same level of efficiency -__-

Level 18

Not everyone cares about there rank and if they do then there playing zombies for the wrong reason. I've had games of more than 10 downs and games where I went in just to do one thing only and still kept my knife and skull. People need to stop worrying about some nameless accomplishment and enjoy the game for what it is

Level 3

in reply to mister_z

I just put a gun in the fridge in a previous match.  Then when I wanted to do the achievement, I killed a few Zombies, got my gun (makes killing the witches easy) and did the chalk thing.  It was pretty simple.

Level 69

in reply to phxs72

Unless the achievement is bugged, you're not allowed to use the fridge.

Level 35

in reply to phxs72

Some posts just scream i never done it, at least read the requirements for it.

Level 26

in reply to boybad3

I've done this achievement some times back using the Time Bomb, it actually took me 4h of trial and error to actually get 1: A decent gun on my first box and TB on the second. But it was quite eazy. Now about the fridge, i know for sure you can't use the bank, but it says you can't use the fridge too? I don't remember that, but if u can use the fridge, i was dumb not using my an pap lmao

Level 14

Studios