HOW TO TRAP YOURSELF IN WITH LEROY/HUCKLEBERRY ON BURIED!!!

Call of Duty Black Ops II Zombies

HOW TO TRAP YOURSELF IN WITH LEROY/HUCKLEBERRY ON BURIED!!!

I found this while just playing and I thought it was pretty awesome, although it isn't useful for highrounds as explained in the video it is awesome!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ueS9LL4Uos

Level 1
24 REPLIES

Re: HOW TO TRAP YOURSELF IN WITH LEROY/HUCKLEBERRY ON BURIED!!!

in reply to rtattory

kool

Level 8

in reply to rtattory

it's a cool trick and seems usefule if someone needs to do something for an extended period of time and also not a game breaking glitch because the zombies don't pile up there.

Level 15

in reply to Yankeephil

Yankeephil wrote:

it's a cool trick and seems usefule if someone needs to do something for an extended period of time and also not a game breaking glitch because the zombies don't pile up there.

I think I'd have to disagree with you.  Regardless if the zombies pile up or not, they can't get to you and I think that alone would qualify this as glitching. 

Level 44

in reply to GulfCoastGirl

I don't think it's a very harmful glitch though. It's not like you can even do much while you're in there...

Level 7

in reply to jaketompkins97

jaketompkins97 wrote:

I don't think it's a very harmful glitch though. It's not like you can even do much while you're in there...

Not harmful?  In a 4 player game you are leaving the other 3 take on your share of the zombies.  Probably not a big deal in the early rounds but on the higher rounds, definitely a problem.   If one goes down, you are not able to run out and revive them or help in any way.

The general consensus here on the boards is that a glitch is a glitch and should NEVER be used.  Hell, they didn't even let me off the hook when I tried to defend the use of one for bathroom breaks.

They got me.... I've changed my ways... I no longer use them for potty breaks either.  If I die I die. 

I think if I caught someone doing that glitch I'd try to coordinate a door unlock, quick monkey bomb throw into the jail to get that person downed/killed.

Level 44

Very true. I suppose you're right. And all this talk about using it if you need to leave...that's what giving him candy near the last crawler is for!

Level 7

true but say if someone needs to eat dinner or something for 10+ min. They could sit in there and do what they have to do

Level 15

in reply to Yankeephil

If someone needs to go and eat, they get a team mate to look after them, as relying on glitches proves futile when they just go ahead and patch it on the next update anyway.

I know it sucks to come back from a break and be down or spectating, but this is the laws of the game. It's about getting to the highest round you can possibly get to. They have even made it that the giant can hold a crawler for an unlimited period of time for players to take breaks. Glitching is NOT required on this map, and good team mates ARE required on all maps.

No excuses for glitching.

Level 53

in reply to DeathBringer-Zen

I dont see how this is a glitch plus some people have higher priorites then spending 7+hrs on a video game.... maybe they should make it to where you can get to high rounds faster without wasting your whole day.

Level 2

Studios