HOw to get phd flopper in black ops 2 die rise?

Call of Duty Black Ops II Zombies

HOw to get phd flopper in black ops 2 die rise?

I really want the phd flopper that is in die rise. When I fall down, I die pretty easily.

Level 2
7 REPLIES

Re: HOw to get phd flopper in black ops 2 die rise?

Sorry bud, you can not obtain it. Never will.

Level 5

Sorry bud, you can not obtain it. Never will at least in Die Rise, don't know we might get it in MoTD.

Level 5

I'm not even sure if this is a serious question or not but a quick search on the forums and you would've found your answer...

Level 3

I say they will.. not as a Perk, but a Perma perk.. Just wait for the next update. If you know what Perma Perks are, then you know that we weren't able to get Perma Jugg till after the Update sent out, before the 1st DLC. Before that everyone thought that Perma Jugg was not going to be available. and it was.. so just wait for the next update, and Im sure someone will figure out how to get it pretty quik...

Level 12

in reply to mister_z

Think it will be a perk on a later map or just activated after all eggs are complete and all maps link and become one big fun free world!

Also I like the idea someone said before about ATMs, maybe tranzit will be our bank account and the floor below PhD will eventually have an ATM added to it. Making the elevator work as normal going between all floors! Makes sense too cause if an ATM was already there then it would give away too much of the larger picture!

Level 8

in reply to mkdons2761

Also I'm hoping the big update adding DLC 2 leaderboards ect will have either sleight of hand or stamina-up perma perk!

Level 8

that phd was a troll teaser you cant get it you will c youtube videos that say they got it but they are fake so hopefully it will be in motd but as of now it hasnt been seen on black ops2

Level 9

Studios