Has gameplay on Black Ops 2 slowed down?

Call of Duty Black Ops II Playstation 3

Re: Has gameplay on Black Ops 2 slowed down?

in reply to mymorningkill

If you get used to playing HC then be prepared for few deaths when you go back to core lmao.

The rteason is because I used to stop shooting players when I went back to core lol.

And I haven't played much HC but it didn't take me long to adapt. I found, that people don't tend to run around as much as core. Maybe that was just the games I got into but it was alot more cautious, of course seeing as takes way less bullets to kill

Level 23

in reply to ladylucina1

Yeah, this is my main concern along with no HUD (I'm a compulsive reloader, so I have to constatly reassure myself that "it's ok, you've only used five bullets out of the clip" lol.

I do like a slower game pace though, so maybe it'll be good for me.

Level 7

I played HC first over Core so I had no learning curve moving from one mode to the next. That being said, I suck horrifically bad on Core and stuff comes flying out of my mouth that would make George Carlin rise from the grave and blush.

Level 40

in reply to TheBeastlyDude

Haha!!

Oh man, that's exactly how I am. My GF actually looked at me last night with that disgusted look on her face, as if asking "what did I ever see in you?" after one particular outburst.

Soooo I think it's time for me to try HC LoL.

Level 7
Highlighted

It's also refreshing not to see the killcam the whole time which only serves to make your blood boil.

Level 40

HC takes some getting used to if you are coming from Core.  However, it will teach you the art of checking your corners and maximizing the use of cover very well.  Another thing to remember is to always move in a V formation when you are around your teamates.  You need to consider that the guy in front of you will need some wiggle room if he gets in a gunfight and you don't want to end up in the enemies line of fire or have him crossing yours.  So if there is no good way to do a V formation then do the best that you can but push forward one at a time.  Being good in HC requires the patience to know when to move as well as how to move.  Also while you are getting used to things, run the UAV.  Eventually you will learn to use your ears to find the action but when you are starting out having a HUD does help.

Level 69

in reply to phxs72

Thanks man. I forgot that FF is enabled in HC ... eek!

I hate the idea of killing my own teammates.

Level 7

Just keep track of your surroundings and if you have friends to play with, do so.

Level 40

Studios