Help!!! my Account has been REST on COD Black Ops 2???

Call of Duty Black Ops II Playstation 3

Help!!! my Account has been REST on COD Black Ops 2???

Hi, Just jumped on my PS3, haven't been on for the past 3 months as I've a got a PS4 and haven't played COD Blacks Ops 2 in a while and my accounted has now been reset???? I was on Prestige Master!! played over 9x days (200plus) hours and just needed shield and ballista to unlock all Diamond Camo!!!!, Un friggin believable!!! is this what I get for not playing COD in 3months!!!.... thanks Activision and Treyarch for the welcome home present!!

Please can someone restore my Account Stats, Emblems and Prestiges as I'm not keen to spend another 200plus hours playing and I think I've deserved it first timer around.!! Thanks

Level 1
5 REPLIES

Re: Help!!! my Account has been REST on COD Black Ops 2???

in reply to FARRELLSAMUEL

Haha, shame on you!

Level 1

in reply to zDevonshire

What are you talking about? you don't know me!! you can think what you want, you wait till it happens to you!!... then your see what its like to spend hours dedicated to playing and this is the thanks and gratitude I receive for my loyalty??  you may think just because a person/player is on high stats, you automatically think he's cheating!! well for your information maybe people are simply better than others at the games!!

I only played Hardcore Kill Confirm and would get 25-43kills per game, my first game online you check my videos I saved under my gamertag and I ranked from level 0 to 9, also other videos 40Kills 4D, 34Kills 10D, 43Kills 6D and on and on!!! I did not hack my account!! All I can say is check all my other prestige levels on MW4, WAW, MW2, BK OPS1, BLK OPS 2, you'll see!!!

You know what!! I don't need to justify to you and why some idiot has incorrectly reset my account, you can assume all you want, what this means is the franchise has just lost a dedicated fan for many years!!! and you know what, Battlefield 4 just became my new best game, and hens the reason why I haven't played it in 3months, from unbelievable frame rates, maps sizes, extreme details and astonishing realism from bullet drops, vehicles, boats, planes, tanks!! What does COD now have? fancy small maps!!  ...... to me you guys are now second best!!!... oohhh hang-on Respawn, TitanFall is slowly approaching so what out. all my COD games are out the window on my PS3 and Xbox 360. Signing out...... . GGUURRRRR

Level 1

Wow, you mad bro?

Level 1

who told you to cheat? xD ahahha jokes

Level 2

in reply to Rust_FaTaL

And you, the above message is for you too!!!

Level 1

Studios