How AFTERLIFE will work...prediction

Call of Duty Black Ops II Zombies

How AFTERLIFE will work...prediction

So I think when the match starts you are in ghost form and must return to your body. Than I think you will have 9 times allowed to go into the afterlife. If you noticed in the trailer their is an indicator of afterlife on the D-pad. It has a number. If you saw the ESCAPE PLAN than you would know that it said "A cat has 9 lives" So I think whenever you are downed you can click up on the D-PAD and go into ghost mode so you can clear away zombies near your downed self so you can be revived. I think if you dont click up on the D-PAD than you will automattically go into Afterlife mode. When you run out of "lives" you cannot go into afterlife mode. I also think that when you shoot electricity you have a certain amount of power that drains.

WHAT DO YOU THINK?

Level 11
2 REPLIES

Re: How AFTERLIFE will work...prediction

in reply to Group115

it does seem strange and i am curious as to hows it going to works, I think this electric afterlife 9 lifes thing could make or break this map. I'm just quite worried that this map is gonna take 10 games before i actually understand and get into the game properly.

Level 3

Re: How AFTERLIFE will work...prediction

in reply to Group115

i hop we get 9 lifes too lol then we can definitly survive quite long of a time

Level 7

Studios