How can be deaf or hearing players completed EE without a mic?

SOLVED

Call of Duty Black Ops II Zombies

How can be deaf or hearing players completed EE without a mic?

I want know what your answers about this because I'm deaf and completed Tower of Babble achievement without used a mic.

Level 1
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: How can be deaf or hearing players completed EE without a mic?

in reply to HeLlBoY3881
Solution
‎11-11-2013 07:40 AM

HeLlBoY3881 wrote:

I want know what your answers about this because I'm deaf and completed Tower of Babble achievement without used a mic.

If you are deaf and completed it then I don't know why you are asking the question... obviously you figured out a way.

Are you trying to suggest that people not bail out of lobbies just because someone might not have a mic?  I don't think that's going to work as many just prefer to play with people who have them and we don't know if the no mic is deaf just from dropping into a random lobby. 

Many of us ARE  willing to participate in an EE game with a deaf person or persons with no mic.... IF we arrange it ahead of time and work out a means of communication.  So my answer to the question is

1.  Don't expect to be able to find a random lobby without mics to do an EE

2.  Post a thread here stating you are deaf and looking for help completing an EE

3.  Once you get enough people for a game, settle on communication.  I know DBZ has used Skype successfully to help a deaf member here.

Level 44
15 REPLIES

in reply to HeLlBoY3881

i think the best route is going to be skype we can write messages or use simple signs To hold zombies. DBZ i know you played with Bam and helped him with EE s . how did you guys communicate?II've been trying to help OP with some of these ee and I haven't been able to find people with mics that are willing to help (were on ps3 )come on community  lets get him his trophys!!!

Level 6

in reply to Ryguys

Yeah, Skype should be good but the time was when I got Tower of Babble achievement and used different way. The one way was one player stay with one zombies and another player use text chat to talked me or told what i was doing. That how I got Tower of Babble achievement with this way because it is easy but right now, I will use Skype because more way easier than talk on text chat and thank for share information.

Level 1

in reply to Ryguys

Sorry for the delay in replying.

Yeah, me and Bam used Skype to communicate. I laid out the plan before we started, while detailing key moments to each step. It worked out easily for us.

The key is to let the person know what you are doing each step of the way. I would make it clear we needed a walker at the end of each round unless stated otherwise.

We breezed through Tranzit and Die Rise.

Level 53

in reply to HeLlBoY3881

I Dont have skype but I'm willing to help whenever you like, bt at least 4hrs from now. Done every EE from WaW to BO2!  I will be disgusted if they don't put something in the next game for hard of hearing or deaf persons, as I'm sure they have been aware of it, and it would be wise to ask bamdeafpie in a PM or summut for sum tips as I'm certain he would have sum good advice

Level 15

in reply to Chucky6661

BamDeafPie? Is that website or something?

Level 1

in reply to HeLlBoY3881

I think it's another forum member.

Level 4

in reply to HeLlBoY3881

I was with Death when we helped Bam. All you have to do is have a way to communicate via messenger(skype, facebook etc.) and pay attention to it. Most EE just require a lot of zombie holding so if you make sure you are versed enough in the steps yourself, you just have to get in with a team who is willing to work with you. I'm sure we could help you out no problem if you set aside a good time and day.

Level 18

in reply to shadowwalker831

ps3...

Level 17

in reply to shadowwalker831

Good idea about facebook but have to add the person.

Level 1

Studios