How do I increase my rank in Black Ops II Zombies?

SOLVED

Call of Duty Black Ops II Zombies

How do I increase my rank in Black Ops II Zombies?

How do I increase my rank in Black Ops II Zombies? I currently have the knife rank, but I am trying to get shotguns.

Level 1
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: How do I increase my rank in Black Ops II Zombies?

in reply to skier456
Solution
‎11-01-2014 10:50 AM

Most people think ranks are about their kill/down ratio but it isn't. You need to avoid going down on early rounds, early downs affect your rank more than on a high round. It is much easier to rank up either playing solo or with reliable friends that you know won't leave the game. Public matches tend to end early on after someone goes down and leaves. You need to be aiming for at least 30-40s in every game with low downs, if you get a few silly downs in the low rounds it its better to stay in the game and make up for it by avoiding further downs.

Most maps have easy camping strategies that are pretty quick and can get you in to the 40's easily with little or no downs in just a few hours. Training strategies are fine you just need to be consistent, learn the zombie spawns and the map so you can find the areas you feel more comfortable running. If you don't know any good strategies have a look on youtube there are some great videos which you may find helpful.

Level 10
19 REPLIES

in reply to skier456
Solution
‎11-01-2014 10:50 AM

Most people think ranks are about their kill/down ratio but it isn't. You need to avoid going down on early rounds, early downs affect your rank more than on a high round. It is much easier to rank up either playing solo or with reliable friends that you know won't leave the game. Public matches tend to end early on after someone goes down and leaves. You need to be aiming for at least 30-40s in every game with low downs, if you get a few silly downs in the low rounds it its better to stay in the game and make up for it by avoiding further downs.

Most maps have easy camping strategies that are pretty quick and can get you in to the 40's easily with little or no downs in just a few hours. Training strategies are fine you just need to be consistent, learn the zombie spawns and the map so you can find the areas you feel more comfortable running. If you don't know any good strategies have a look on youtube there are some great videos which you may find helpful.

Level 10

in reply to MORV1990

Ok thanks.

Level 1

in reply to skier456

Just remember, the ranking system is hard to compare. For example, you cannot directly compare a skull to another skull, dagger to an other dagger and so on.

It is personalised skill-based reward.

So just concentrate on getting a string of good games in a row.

Importantly, have fun.

But remember, getting Shotguns is not the gold at the end of the rainbow.

Level 8

in reply to MORV1990

ok

Level 1

in reply to skier456

You play well.

Level 13

in reply to skier456

I HAVE THE SKULL WITH BLUE EYES AND 5 TALLIES.

KILLS 69465

DOWNS 1647

ACCURACY 87 %

HEADSHOTS 19%

DOORS 1518

PERKS DRANK 887

GERNADES KILL 1525

MILES 1222

HOW DO I GET KNIFE THRU SKULL MY LAST GAME WAS BURIED 37 ROUNDS AND 2 DOWNS AND 2300 KILLS AND 1300 HEADSHOTS IVE BEEN STUCK ON THIS RANK SINCE JUNE

Level 1

in reply to Dopeness_420

The ranking system is stupid and flawed, dont waste time worrying about it.

Level 5

in reply to CrazyPurpleFish

I JUST WANT THE KNIFE ITS MY LIFE LONG DREAM'

Level 1

in reply to Dopeness_420

Create a second account just for zombies and you'll have it within a day. Thats how stupid and broken the system is. Even if the rank did mean anything or help you in ANY way this game is dying, there is no point anymore if there ever was one to ranking up.

Level 5

Studios