How do you like or dislike emblems ?

Call of Duty Black Ops II Playstation 3

How do you like or dislike emblems ?

Title says all

Level 19
21 REPLIES

Re: How do you like or dislike emblems ?

in reply to fLoRiDa_KrAcKeR

I think the custom emblem creator is good idea. Other games have it. Though it leaves room for the other people who find it funny to make offensive emblems. Not really having anyway to combat this, there isn't much that can be done. On the other hand, IW way of emblems  gives you something to work for, if you want a specific emblem.

Level 13

in reply to Eye_Gore

What are you talking about? You completely ignored his question lol. You posted something that had nothing to do with what the OP was asking.

Level 30

in reply to illstplaya2live

I thought my first sentence described that I liked it. Let me eloborate. Yes I like it (good idea). Then I added my opinion about what a custom emblem creator brings. I'll keep it short and simple next time. (not really though)

Level 13

I love it. I don't get offended easily at all. I find some people are really creative and others not so much. I like looking through emblems , its always a good laugh

If your asking how you like them literally.. You go into the persons player channel  and go to emblems and it will go through them all and when you click one you can push triangle I think or whatever option it gives you to like or dislike

Level 6

He still looking for his answer

Level 7

in reply to ProSnipes123021

The answers are all there

Level 6

If you view a player emblem there is an option to "like" or "dislike".

You can do it from the lobby by selecting the player or from viewing their combat record IIRC.

Level 22

in reply to Doc_SoCal

Click on there name in the lobby >Player Channel > Emblems ; then scroll thru them click on one it will give you a option to like or dislike. Roger that?

Level 6

in reply to ownedbyagirl84

Roger that. Assumes, understood. It shouldn't be followed by a question mark. Sorry thats the pilot coming out in me, though its not an accepted term for pilots, I hear it too much.

Level 13

Studios