How exactly??

Call of Duty Black Ops II Playstation 3

How exactly??

I won 4/5 of my placement matches and it still placed me in Bronze division..... That doesn't make any sense normally if you win 4/5 matches it puts u in high gold or platinum division.....

WTF Treyarch?????

I only bought this game again was, because Infinity ward disappointed me with Ghosts.. I already know Bo2 is bad!!!!!!!!

SMH

Level 3
2 REPLIES
Highlighted

Re: How exactly??

in reply to RevelationRmx

If you already know a game is bad and you buy it again there is only one sucker.......YOU! Stop buying CoD games and move on.. CoD is dying already.

Level 14

Re: How exactly??

in reply to RevelationRmx

@AUTHOR: So what if you won 4/5 placement games? You probably just had a good team. Your not gonna receive a high rank if you dropped the NEG bomb, and got carried every game you played.

-------  -------------------

I'm a Master rank #2. Anyway, I decided to create another account. To see if I would get Master straight away. So i played my five placement games, I won all 5. Every game, I carried. I even dropped 68 kill(s) on Hardpoint Slums.

Search & Destroy I got a 19:2. The other 3 games, were Hardpoint/CTF, each game I got 30+ kills & carried. What rank did i get? Fucken Silver.

Level 1

Studios