How to be an Host in BO2?

Call of Duty Black Ops II Playstation 3

How to be an Host in BO2?

Im playing COD series since cod4.And by mw3 i change the internet provider and took 100/100mb connection on optical fiber.In mw3 such things never happen like in bo2!

But this game servers are crapIn lobbies when host migration is on,i'm never picked to be one.But guys with lower connections are and then the outcome is lag by my team mates or slow hit detection.Dont understand me wrong,but u see how strange it is.You have guy in lobby with 100mb connection but the host migration pick someone with 5mb or less?No matter what type of connection i pick any,normal or best.So if someone has a clue to fix this it would be nice to help your brother out.

Level 1
4 REPLIES

Re: How to be an Host in BO2?

in reply to Hard_Target_Slo

I got 50 down/up and I pull host A LOT. My nat type is Open, that's about all I know.

Then again, when playing with a friend of mine with 2down/.5 up he is sometimes made host instead of me.

Level 8

The question is; Why in the hell would you wanna be host, in this crap game? Myself, if i get host..leave...next game.

100D/11UP.

It is impossible for me to play when i´m host.

Level 1

in reply to tugajimmcy

Problem is when i play with my team mates.My team mates have 2-3 bars becouse the host migration pick some1 with much lower connection.But when im host no1 has under 3 bars.And game itself has no problem with bad hit detection etc.

Level 1

Why would anyone want to host? Hosting makes for extra lag.

Level 4

Studios