How to reset rank legit. GUIDE.

Call of Duty Black Ops II Zombies

Re: How to reset rank legit. GUIDE.

in reply to sypher929boi

Maybe in the next game with zombies that will be more widely assumed as the case, but coming from BO1 zombies where all you had to worry about was "how will I make this game as fun as the last one" it's not as clear at first.

The people that are being affected by their want of a higher rank and their neglect of their stats prior will be more cautious in the next zombies installment I'm sure.

Level 34

in reply to matuzz

I just sent one in to reset mine. My downs are f'd because of the first week of playing die rise. I'm so upside down now.

Level 2

in reply to E3Ejustin

See, a good example here. When I first played Die Rise, I got about 50 downs in the first week, which is about a 1/7th of my total downs now. But I got used to the map and minimized the effect this week had on my rank. Again my stats began to converge to the expected stats for my skill level, and it should be likewise for other players.

Level 4

in reply to sypher929boi

I've been on such a hot streak this week. Solo die rise 35 last night. Solo green run 26. Solo nuke town 32. Plus some good 4 player matches. I'm still stuck with three slashes and a reg skull. When I played on the wii u before switching I was machete skull with blue eyes. Got there with ease.

Level 2

in reply to E3Ejustin

It's hard to believe someone with Shotties on the new WiiU, but a regular skull on an analog game console. Suspicions start to arise.

Level 30

in reply to Shredder2468

Have you not scene the wii U pro controller. It's a clone of the xbox almost except for the right stick. I wasn't pointing and shooting.

Level 2

in reply to matuzz

Good advice might = wait 'til the last DLC drops.

If your rank is still important at that point, then reset and bomb all the maps (or one that you're the best at) the most advantageous way possible- minus glitching, of course

Unless your very, very, good and then some- every DLC drop will most likely bring numerous downs for a lot of people.

Level 16

in reply to matuzz

To be exact, this doesn't seem to work now. It redirects to:

"https://support.activision.com/articles/en_US/FAQ/Rank-Has-Been-Reset-or-Rolled-Back"

I can cope with trying to raise a 100.00 K/D, it's been going up for a looong time.

Level 4
Highlighted

in reply to matuzz

I really HATE the fact you can't reset the stats on zombies. I mean I have a wife and a job so playing for hours each day is not possible. Am I bad? Not really..... BOP1 nearly all my rounds are past 40 and BOP2 most are past 50.

Tranzit = 49 (hate tranzit)

Die Rise = 75

Mob = 48

Buried 72 (Easy map after all)

This past match I went all out and smashed buried from 1-72 gaining 12K kills and 2 downs. 12 thousand kills...... I mean that's nearly 6 hours of spare time and still a knife rank player. It sounds easy starting off keeping your KD at 200 - 1. But this is looking in hind sight. 400 000 kills later KD doesn't move that much even after 12K kills  

I have no more time to work on this bullshit and giving up.

400 000 / 2300 downs is to hard to recover from. No I'm not a glitch so don't put me down or say I suck. I can play with the best of my friends. Last night 43 on origins with 3 downs. It takes hours of play to get 2000 kills I mean? What gives? Can't we get the option of choosing to start again?

Level 1

Studios