How was your first Origins playthrough?

Call of Duty Black Ops II Zombies

Re: How was your first Origins playthrough?

in reply to BooYah_

Lol, I mite be on tomorrow night. so ill be sure to post my succes/failure of my first match

Level 3

in reply to BooYah_

BRexican is talking shit he is on my friends list and im at the top with round 28 and under me is my friend with 14 so he is a lying wanker

Level 2

in reply to mattybush11

YOu dont need to say that. it could be custom for some reason. someone could have left at rnd 14. never know

Level 3

in reply to mattybush11

Yeah actually I couldn't stay connected to PSN so I was playing local matches solo that whole first night. Sucked being solo but at least I was playing lol

Level 13
Highlighted

in reply to BooYah_

Haha first game was... short. (solo on xbox though, so I was trying to figure everything out myself)

Level 13

in reply to BooYah_

llol Suprisingly Difficult...

it it took me a while to find my strategy but I got to Rnd 17 with the Elemental Staff of Ice & 3 Perks..while trying to build the others..and this was in solo

those Panzer Soldats lol gonna be tackling the EE soon

Level 1

in reply to BooYah_

A great survival strategy is to complete the easter egg but dont send the drone up and the crazy place is all opened up for training

Level 3

Re: How was your  first Origins playthrough?

in reply to BooYah_

Hah! I firstly went into a public lobby and everyone else knew what they were doing. We were building the staff's and then the panzer robot. The first thing I did was yell "THERE IS A FUCKING BIOSHOCK ZOMBIE ON STEROIDS CHASING MY ASS, WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS?" and then they tried to come and help me but got stepped on. They were so mad and then the guy went to go help both of them up and the panzer, plus zombies killed him. I then killed the panzer with grenades and the zombies and was on my way to finish killing my last train of 5 zombies and I wasn't aware that if you were stepped on, you would die, so I ran out, looked up and got stepped on and then boom, game end. Made it to round 8. Haha that was a very fun game because I literately was spazzing out every second because I didn't know shit and all of this was news to me. We had the best laugh ever.

Level 14

in reply to BooYah_

IM 1hr away from download completion and ill post how my first game goes!

Level 3

Studios