Huge Problem PS3 PLZ HELP

Call of Duty Black Ops II Zombies

Huge Problem PS3 PLZ HELP

I cant play with my friends in a public game. If i or my mates try to search for a public match with already a full party (4 ppl) we get stuck in an endless loop of searching for a lobby. Ofcourse we never find a party cause we already are 4 and somehow we magicaly arent able anymore to creat our own lobby. So does anybodyhas any solution/idead for this problem? Or does somebody else have the same problem?

right now i cant play solo public or 3 or 4 player public cause the god damn game wont let me play with my friends anymore....HELP!!!!!!!!!

Just did that ps3 connection test and that are the results:

NAT-Typ: Typ 2 (in game the NAT is OPEN)

Download speed: 6.2 MBps

Upload speed: 330.9 kbps

But as all of my friedns sufferof the same problem i dont think that it has something to do with our connections cause wespeak of like 8 ppl with the same issue. Ithink its trollarchs fault but havent seen any threads recently about that problem.

Cheers

Tetsuo

Level 2
3 REPLIES

Re: Huge Problem PS3 PLZ HELP

in reply to tetsuo85

someone else in the lobby needs to host no other way to fix that problem happens on xbox also just change the host get one of your friends to host instead of you??

Level 8

in reply to zombyeslayer87

I already tried like 6 of my friends as host with same results Smiley Sad i dont want to keep playing costum games with my friends that sucks....

Level 2

in reply to tetsuo85

im guessing it wont work then kinda odd that if you ask me :/

Level 8

Studios