I am thankful for ___________?

Call of Duty Black Ops II Playstation 3

I am thankful for ___________?

For those of us here in the States we're coming up on Thanksgiving. It's traditional to express our thankfulness during this holiday. It's also closing in on the final days before game launch, so to try and tie these two elements together I would like everyone to post what they are thankful for in Call of Duty franchise. I know some of you aren't the most loving of people, but let's try to make this sincere

I am thankful for having the chance to play the best first person shooter ever. While it may have it's faults, Call of Duty is still better than any other game out there

Level 75
34 REPLIES
Highlighted

Re: I am thankful for ___________?

in reply to Ghamorra

Agreed buddy.

I am thankful for my loving wife, who puts up with my nonstop gaming habit even at the expense of her own activities.  That's true love right there.  I imagine if BOii is even just a fraction better then MW3, then most of our time will be spent at home. 

Level 31

in reply to wridtrvlr

My girlfriend puts up with my gaming amazingly well too. She's a gamer though too, the hottest nerd I've ever met. I am thankful for her as well

Level 75

in reply to Ghamorra

Gotta love gamer chicks!!!  I call mine a "quasi gamer chick", she's only into old school Nintendo, Super Mario Bros., Duck Hunt, Zelda, etc.  She can't get into how fast games have become.

Level 31

in reply to wridtrvlr

The fastest game my girlfriend plays is Skyrim, and we all know how fast paced that game is. I'm trying to get her to play Dark Souls. Maybe from there I can move her into Call of Duty. The only time she's ever played was Black Ops and she consistently held a postive K/D and once even scored more points than me! But she doesn't like it

Level 75

in reply to Ghamorra

Mine can't get past all the violence.  She says there is just too much killing.... 

Level 31

in reply to wridtrvlr

You kill kupas in Mario...?

Level 75

in reply to Ghamorra

Weird I know.  I think it is the fact of killing a "person" and not a creature.  Again, Zelda you are slaying all sorts of beasts, fighting for your life and such, but because they are all fictional, I guess that is how she rationalizes it. 

Women are weird and I just go along for the ride most of the time. 

Level 31

in reply to wridtrvlr

wridtrvlr wrote:

Women are weird and I just go along for the ride most of the time.

I know, but you gotta love them lol

Level 75

in reply to Ghamorra

Good post G

I am thankful with all sincerity to have the means to even purchase a console and laugh with my buds in the game.

I cannot complain, I have a roof over my head, friends, job, car and many other things that to many are either impossible to obtain or far reached.

@ Rid----I would be thankful for a wife like that, she got a sister LOL

"We do not rise to the level of our expectations. We fall to the level
of our training"
Level 75

Studios