I found the night bus!!!!!!

Call of Duty Black Ops II Zombies

Re: I found the night bus!!!!!!

in reply to Damoz

HA! you just changed that pic in photoshop dude, nice try. I'm sure you didn't just grab different pics from Moon and splash em all together. There is no night bus, it ain't in the game's coding, don't believe me? go ask one of the hackers who proved this countless times. The bus driver proves that its photoshopped, the glasses stand out further than the sign saying night time bitches, yet another fake.

Look at the gun, the front of the bus overlaps it a little, furthermore stating you put it together in photoshop. sheesh, one in a million little kids trying to act clever, again.

Level 6

in reply to reluctent

Ok, I overeacted, but I've seen quite a few posts about this night bus. Your way is impossible unless you noclipped, you cannot get access to the power station without killing some zombies dude. Funnily enough there was only one night bus thread that was in a way "tempting", so I went ahead and did it with my mate but nothing happened and half his steps were just impossible to do without hacking.

Your picture did not prove anything mostly because you can type it in on google images and its there. If you want to really prove it then put up a vid of your gameplay or else your thread is just a time waster for you and others. The image was fake, its just that simple to realise it if you use photoshop commonly, which I do very much.

Level 6

in reply to Damoz

bump

He even got the picture to prove it.

Level 26

in reply to boybad3

Old thread. Kinda trolly that you brought it up again. I mean, if you bump a troll thread, how does that make you look?

Level 43

in reply to Shadowelite555
Level 5

bump

Level 26

in reply to boybad3

Hi there,

Please refrain from bumping posts as it is considered spam.

Please be sure to review the community guidelines prior to posting.  Community Forum Etiquette and Guidelines

Regards ^AH

Community Coordinator
Highlighted

Um, ok? Rather a lack luster insult, but whatever.

Level 43

in reply to Damoz

1 bus only i've look man

Level 1

in reply to Damoz

Yet another waste post. This isn't in anyway real and she's called Misty not Sandy. The avagadro is impossible to spawn on round 1 so wherever you got this idea from its just a bunch of rubbish. TranZit is dead weight to zombies with no hidden secrets so give up my friend.

I have scoundreled the whole map using noclip and there is NOTHING! No night bus! Sure there's pictures but that does not in anyway prove that it is real.

No intention of popping your bubble but at least come up with believable ideas. The image you provided doesn't prove anything at all so pretty please just STOP!

Peace...

Level 6

Studios