I'm looking for a few people to play zombies with that are relatively good (40-49 round record). I'm trying to get to level 50. My record is round 46 with offer 3000 kills.

Call of Duty Black Ops II Zombies

Re: I'm looking for a few people to play zombies with that are relatively good (40-49 round record). I'm trying to get to level 50. My record is round 46 with offer 3000 kills.

in reply to BreakfastBiscui

allright man what strategy do you have in mind

Level 3

Re: I'm looking for a few people to play zombies with that are relatively good (40-49 round record). I'm trying to get to level 50. My record is round 46 with offer 3000 kills.

in reply to dragonfistsdedfr

btw whats ur gamertag ill friends u

Level 3

I Will send you a message and invite you at 9. So how are we going to message each other during the game? We could text each other on our cell phones. If that's what you want to do then we can exchange numbers on the Xbox, not here. But if you would rather not do that then that's ok, we can still make it without communication.

Level 2

r u using a labtop??

Level 3

like is ure xbox near a compute because I cud use my mic and u cud reply on this fourum

Level 3
Highlighted

Yeah sure I could do that I have a laptop. And i can't really hear when people send me messages with their mic so it would be better if you used the forums too, if you have a laptop. and is there like a private messaging thing on this website, because this forum is public

Level 2

ya there is you can send private messages kind alike e mail by the way change of plan I can play now

Level 3

Im down I usually can only play high rounds at night on weekends. Add laidbackcj.

High round

42 on origins

44 buried

Mid thirties on everything else

Ps3 and xbox

Level 3

in reply to laidbacklivin

How about you start following me, and I will start a new discussion in the future to see who wants to play? Everyone on this forum is pretty much really good at zombies. Oh, and the reason Im saying that it won't be until the future is because i played an 8 hour game and got to 44, and we were probably going to get to 50, but that round, both the guys fell asleep, so I just decided to kill myself. Usually after such a long game like that, I need like a week or two to recharge, and get my motivation back to play another zombies game.

Level 2

i will play any map?

GT GlitchedGaming

(will not glitch promise)

good zombie play but depends what map

ready to play any time

email- glitchedxgaming@gmail.com    

or just reply

hope to hear from you

Level 2

Studios