I'm looking for a few people to play zombies with that are relatively good (40-49 round record). I'm trying to get to level 50. My record is round 46 with offer 3000 kills.

Call of Duty Black Ops II Zombies

Re: I'm looking for a few people to play zombies with that are relatively good (40-49 round record). I'm trying to get to level 50. My record is round 46 with offer 3000 kills.

in reply to BreakfastBiscui

laidbacklivin and glitched_gaming, I will friend request both of you later today when I get back from church. Let's see if we can get one more guy who is good at zombies, and I would be willing to play this Friday night. The two maps that we can play at is Die Rise (I hope you guys have that DLC) and kino der toten on BO1. I'm sure you both have mic's. I don't have one, but I will definitely order one before Friday.

what is your round record and kills record at die rise, and kino der toten, glitches_gaming?

reply back if you guys are cool with all of that ^^^

my gamer tag is:   subwayeatfresh3

Level 2
Highlighted

Re: I'm looking for a few people to play zombies with that are relatively good (40-49 round record). I'm trying to get to level 50. My record is round 46 with offer 3000 kills.

hi, im cool with that but what time are you running by as its already saturday for me 16/02/14?

im in the uk

and i do not know my round on kino but i do know my round on die rise its 31

so please reply tel.ling me your time zone as if your in USA its not a problem ill just stay up late

Level 2

in reply to tGamingChannel

Haha that cool

so Friday night for me would make it thursday for you. That's a school night! Are you fine staying up late? Let's go with die rise. Thats the only DLC I bought. But if we're playing on die rise then we won't get that far. But that's ok, if everything goes well then we can play again in the future.

im in the eastern US time zone. What time zone are you in in the UK?

whats your favorite map on BO1 and BO2?

Level 2

im on a school holiday so yh that fine and my favourite is ascension and origins but im best at die rise

by the way im in uk yh but what day is it to you then

Level 2

in reply to tGamingChannel

Its Sunday for me right now

Level 2

Hey guys keep checking this discussion for updates throughout the week

Level 2

Sorry guys, I haven't even sent the friend requests yet. I will do that sometime this week, definitely before Friday.

Level 2

Is there anyone that wants to play on Die Rise this Friday night (eastern US time zone)?

You have to have a mic by the way

We only need ONE MORE GUY

Level 2

hey i can go to 45 on barn my tag is unshapedsoup

Level 1

in reply to unshapedsoup85

If you have die rise you can play

Level 2

Studios