I miss zombies...

Call of Duty Black Ops II Zombies

Re: I miss zombies...

in reply to CalamityCate_

Been in plenty of high round games and my personal best is 72 but I'm on PS3.    Sorry.

Level 31

Hey, I just got my World at War game working last night (xbox.) But I lost my Black ops 1 & 2 around the house.

I looking into buying xboxlive, so if you want to friend me that would be cool. GT: avenged ferret

I have Shi no numa and Der Riese.

Level 4

in reply to PalletxTown

I don't have WaW but if you find BO1 or 2 let me know!

Level 18

Sure thing.

Level 4

in reply to PalletxTown

(Update) I've turned my house upside down looking for those two games, but I couldn't find them. I'm starting to doubt they're in the house. I kinda gave up ( got really discouraging.)

Level 4

I still play pretty much every day too. I don't see you on zombies often though or I would have invited you to a few games. I am definitely down for trying to get some 2 player high rounds in with you though if you want?

I don't really have a regular co-op partner, or at least not a reliable or confident enough one. Jaysta would have been my regular I reckon but he works now so don't think he can commit to regular or long matches.

Would love someone to help me give Greg and Wendy a proper challenge.

Level 53

in reply to DeathBringer-Zen

My internship is up at the end of this month so I am pretty much a sitting duck until my summer classes start. I am going to have SO much free time. I'd be down to do some 2-player stuff for sure.

I also haven't gotten to play much bo1 since I got it... I keep trying to make plans with people to play and no one has the time. When you get a chance lets play some of that, too.

Level 18

I have also been looking for someone to do some high round runs on BO1 with me funnily enough. Cool... sounds good!

You on tonight?

Level 53

in reply to DeathBringer-Zen

Lol well considering I have only played Kino and Der Riese... I wouldn't go for high rounds until I learn the maps and some strats. And I won't be on this weekend. It's Valentines Day and my dads birthday. Maybe we could do a fun run on something BO1 this week and let me warm up.

Level 18

Sure. I will be doing my valentines night tomorrow night, so got a night to run some Z's. lol. Kino and Der Riese are simple maps, so you will learn the best strats very easily.

I will do some practice runs with you on all the maps, and give you a full run down on them all. More than happy to. They are not as complex as BO2 maps, so you will have them all mastered quickly.

Level 53

Studios