I miss zombies...

Call of Duty Black Ops II Zombies

Re: I miss zombies...

in reply to DeathBringer-Zen

BO1 sounds fun. Got it, and in if you guys end up running some.

Not the greatest at some of the maps, but know them all well enough to get far somewhere...

I should probably send a request yer way D-- Don't recall if yer friend list is full and if I tried, but I shall.

Just note-- I played a game with Plat last night, probably my 2 1/2 time playing Origins. It didn't go well.

I did say to not let my game be a judge at how well I can do.

Still, I felt a tad hollow afterwards.

Level 16

in reply to CalamityCate_

Hey, I can play high rounds! Although only after the 25th of this month and only at the weekends, switching my service provider as its shit and keeps disconnecting O_o

@Death I've been meaning to get a game of blops1 with you also big man.

Xbox GT - ArabSpaceman

Mic

Shotties

Level 13

in reply to Mr_Spaceman

Yeah, I am surprised we have not got a game in yet. I am planning on putting some solid hours into BO1 for a while. BO2 has me completely burned out, and it does not help when I have a strong disliking to 4 of the maps. lol.

Still though... you are more than welcome to get in on some of the BO1 runs we are planning.

Level 53

in reply to CalamityCate_

I'm always down for a long game of z's, been to the 50's on most maps solo but need better players to hit decent co-op leaderboards.

GT DaveLo07

Also, thought I'd jump on the bandwagon. DBZ, I have a mic now and would be good for high rounds on any map (I've been playing more BO2 lately, although my preference is still BO1) and Mr Spaceman, we're well overdue a game of Verruckt! My bad, I rarely plan ahead with games.

Level 9

in reply to Davelo07

Yeah man, like I says my Internet connection has been pretty crappy as of late, had to wait for contract to expire so I've not been on zombs at all cause it keeps cutting out and don't want to spoil everyone's game!

But from the 1st March onwards I'm back to being a well oiled zombie killing machine...determined to smash my Verrukt record aswell, it can be done...with the right team.

Level 13

in reply to Mr_Spaceman

Out of interest, what is your Verruckt record?

Level 7
Highlighted

in reply to thecalmquail

21 4p with randoms. Can't get any further lately as there's always one chode that opens all the doors..

Level 13

in reply to Mr_Spaceman

That's the problem with playing with randoms.

My friend and I had a sudden urge to play a 'quick' game of Verruckt 2 nights ago, it went on for ages, managed to get to round 25. It was stupid the way we went down, he went to the toilet, so I kept a crawler for him, I hit the box a few times and got the winters howl, shot it at the crawler without thinking, and it killed it. Boom, I ran back to try and cover my mate, we all went down!

Sorry to hijack the thread though guys!

Level 7

in reply to Davelo07

Sounds like we have a full team this week I'm down any day this week for some BO1.

Level 18

Studios