I refuse to give up!!!

Call of Duty Black Ops II Playstation 3

I refuse to give up!!!

I've played every COD multiplayer since Modern Warfare and I have to say that BO2 is by far the worst as it relates to connections. I know this is nothing new to the veteran posters but this seems to be the only place where WE the gamers can vent and share concerns. I absolutely love this game when the connections are good. I like the custom classes, the weapons, the score streaks, and the game modes.

I am very surprised that NONE of the leadership involved with the design, development, and production of this game has yet to acknowledge the elephant in the room (CONNECTION).

I am an optimist and really believe that they will correct this. I just wish that they would say something, anything, to give the diehards like myself some hope.

I'm no fanboy and will not praise this franchise for something that they, and they alone, are responsible for. I'm just saying that I'm not ready to give up...YET!!!

Thank you for your time.

Level 12
28 REPLIES

Re: I refuse to give up!!!

in reply to BlackhawkbillOO7

I still enjoy Call of Duty however something has not been right since Blops1. I wish developers would do something about the cancer that is killing COD rather than let this franchise die a slow and painful death.

Level 23

All these issues that may seem subtle just build and build until I just turn the game off for the day. I've been having some pretty decent games lately and out of know where today went like Hell. The first couple games I played I did good. One I even went 67 and 15, but as soon as that game was over I struggled to come out positive. It seemed everyone was God and me just an ant. How can you just ignore bipolar game play like that. The inconsistency is what drives me mad

Level 75

I totally understand where you are coming from. This could be a good game. To me, if they would fine tune the matchmaking and connectivity programming. I've seen 2 new videos other than Oven Baked's. One show the "lag" while not even playing online, another was from someone who showed that the game doesn't even actually reward (per se) ADS. At times even when coming to a full stop and ADS, it will throw some bullets off target completely. Like you were still in hipfire mode.

Level 59

in reply to ChestSplittah

Was that Drift0r's video about the ADS delay?

Level 23

in reply to BukLau101

Yep. That was ridiculous. I knew they didn't want skill used... But come on... Actually delaying the most accurate, deadliest way to kill someone?

Level 59

in reply to ChestSplittah

Got a link, I want to see this

Level 75

in reply to Ghamorra

The same guy also did 4 hour tests which found out that Grip is pretty much useless.

Level 23

in reply to BukLau101

Interesting, i used grip and quick draw handle a lot at the start and it felt better on my weapons.

I picked up a habit when playing MW3, because the lag was so bad i got into the habit of starting to fire as i was raising the gun to ADS, not waiting until my sight was on the target, i find this still works pretty well in BO2 even without the lag problems i had in MW3

Level 67

in reply to BukLau101

Re: "The same guy also did 4 hour tests which found out that Grip is pretty much useless."

Even more so with the ARs now that they've apparently increased the "flinch" considerably on those particular weapons. Spent the day picking up all manner of weapons and NONE have flinch anywhere close to the ARs. I'm convinced that the developers of this game hate ARs like many people hate Snipers and camping.

Level 20

Studios