I see they still haven't fixed the lag

Call of Duty Black Ops II Playstation 3

I see they still haven't fixed the lag

This game has been out for quite awhile and there's still lag wtf. I just played a few matches and  in each match either the person would shoot in an erea before I even got there, or I would shoot a person about a dozen times and they wouldn't die but they would shoot me 3-4 times and I would die. They wern't using headshots either

Level 3
10 REPLIES

Re: I see they still haven't fixed the lag

in reply to crashhat69

that is why i prefer hardcore KC or HC dom

Level 2

in reply to WarBoy1993

I played a few matches of hardcore KC shortly after reading your reply and the same thing was happening. I would sometimes shoot someone and the hit marker would pop up but they wouldn't die

Level 3

in reply to crashhat69

its happening to me too its been real laggy for the past few days

Level 1

in reply to crashhat69

Crashhat69 what is your match searching on? it could be a connection issue also but i notice in HC i do git hit markers but way less then Core but i also like to use AR's in HC so 99% time there is 1 hit kills but i always give them a few extra shots to be safe

Level 2

in reply to crashhat69

My connection is perfectly fine. What do you mean by what is my match searching on?

Level 3

in reply to crashhat69

when you click find game there is a option to change what it looks for "Best" "Normal" and "Any" try to put it to "Best" that is what i currently use it slows to match finding a tad but normally i git full lobbies with everyone max Signal (full green bars)

Level 2

in reply to crashhat69

The game always searches for the best connections and I'm still getting the hit marker popping up and the person not dying. One of the last matches I played the hit marker popped up two different times while I was shooting this person and I'm the one who died first.

Level 3

in reply to crashhat69

it happens a lot in this game if its not the hit markers that annoy you its the boosters  sorry that what i said was not  a help

Level 2

in reply to WarBoy1993

It's cool, at least you tried lol. It just pisses me off when the hit markers pop up but the person doesn't die or I'm sitting there shooting someone and no hit markers pop up at all

Level 3

Studios