I think this goes without saying.

Call of Duty Black Ops II Zombies

I think this goes without saying.

Like I said, seriously. I'm all for Teamwork. However, there are certain rules one must obey in life. Certain Rules go without saying. You dont use the Urinal right next to another guy if there are further Urinals available. ya know sh!t like that. So I'm playing with a Noob lastnight, and I have a strategy. I build the Tramplesteam, place it by the window under the Dragon on the Roof ( nxt to the Nav Table ) and hold it down there. It works for me. This Noob goes and takes my Tramplesteam to put it where he wants it. WTF ? So I go and get it back, put it where I want it. Its my Tramplesteam. then he goes and grabs it again durring the Boss round to protect himself. That pissed me off. I mean If I lose my Tramplesteam, I go get another. I dont take things that aren't mine, especially if they are using it. So he grabs my T.steam.. I grab a frag, Cook it for a second and blow up my T.Steam. then run to go grab another. He goes down. I did feel a lil bad, but like I said. There are certain things you dont do. You dont take someones Sliquifier, Tramplesteam, or drops, you just dont do it. I'm I an A$$ for that, or is everyone in agreement on this. Teamwork is Teamwork, I know.. but this was just annoying to me.

Level 12
37 REPLIES

Re: I think this goes without saying.

in reply to mister_z

I think you learned a lesson here...

Don't play with noobs.

Level 7

in reply to PutThatCatDown

see I dont mind playin with Noobs. I figure if they go down, as long as I stay up we'r good. I mean You play Solo alot, you kinda get better on ur own you know. But It pisses me off that for one thing.. everybody runs to the secret box. WHY. Truth be known, chances are 5050 with the ? box. PDW & AN for me thats it. But lets build the Trample steam 1st. With 4 players no need for the power, it makes sense.

Level 12

in reply to mister_z

mister_z wrote:

But lets build the Trample steam 1st. With 4 players no need for the power, it makes sense.

Disagree about the power thing.  I want the power on straight away.  It's so easy to have 4 go down in the elevator and only one person get out, grab key and send the other 3 back up.  The 1 turns on power while the other 3 start building the TS.  Works great!

Some people like to have all 4 go down and across to power... I HATE that.  The hallway is a cluster f'k and someone usually goes down and then it's a mess.  Either that or more than one tries to jump across at the same time and one person falls to death.

I try not to be bossy .... I just say my plan and if they don't want to do it and want everyone to go across to power I'm cool with that.... I just want that power on right away.

Easy enough to just say "power and TS first right?" in lobby and if everyone isn't down with that I can find another lobby.

Level 44

in reply to GulfCoastGirl

Best idea is to never use that elevator, a part lost down there is not able to be retrieved. Has happened way to many times.

Level 5

in reply to mister_z

Another reson why i get the bowie lol.

Level 13

in reply to mister_z

No Mic no play, simple as that for me. Know it can be a pain to find 3 randys with mics but things Like this and lack of teamwork is the reason I only play games when everyone has a Mic!

If not I get too pissed off too quickly and just don't enjoy the games nearly as much!

Level 8

in reply to mister_z

You dont use the Urinal right next to another guy if there are further Urinals available

you know hes a creep when theres a row of 20 free and he stands right next to you, even worse if you catch him glancing over

Level 1

in reply to mister_z

Pure gold. Good post and I agree. I learnt a long time ago that if I'm not playing a game with friends, it's better off playing solo.

Level 2

in reply to mister_z

Maybe he was just a troll?

Level 13

Studios