I've finally come to the conclusion about zombies...

Call of Duty Black Ops II Zombies

I've finally come to the conclusion about zombies...

Treyarch should make a zombies only game and scrap Call of Duty. Quite frankly I'm sick of the same damned franchise every year, it's like a sick and dying dog you want to go away but at the same time you don't because it's kind of funny to watch hobble around in attempts to impress you so you wont put it down. I'd rather give them $60 dollars for a zombies campaign, side modes, and typical zombies multiplayer as we have now, but expanded upon massively.

All BO and BOII had to offer was zombies, aside from it's god awful campaign stories that had no real intended plot and it's buggy, overhyped, and broken as usual multiplayer.

Zombies is the only reason roughly a fourth of the community even bothers to fork up money every other year. Why not make something actually worth it?

Level 1
13 REPLIES

Re: I've finally come to the conclusion about zombies...

in reply to epiclongshot

epiclongshot wrote:

Zombies is the only reason roughly a fourth of the community even bothers to fork up money every other year. Why not make something actually worth it?

So then the other 3/4 of the community fork over the money for multi-player.  I think you've answered your own question

I'd love  a zombies only game as well.... but I have no idea what the profitability would be so it doesn't bother me that the different modes are bundled into one game.  I don't really play multi-player but sometimes it's fun to do a quick match or two at the end of the night when there's not enough time for a new zombies match.

Seems they have a pretty good formula for getting lots of different types of players to buy their game so I'd be surprised if they change it.

Level 44

in reply to epiclongshot

Black Ops 2 reached 1 BILLION in sales in 15 days. Not baf for a "sick and dying dog honbbling around."

http://www.joystiq.com/2012/12/05/call-of-duty-black-ops-2-1-billion/

Level 1

in reply to fffeee

I think they could make a zombies game with a zombies campaign and classic mode and also multi player for the people who only play multi player

Level 1

in reply to handofdoom

So basically invert the game they already have? A billion dollar game and they're just gonna scrap that to cater to only 25% of their market? Of course everyone in the community would like more out of zombies, but that's a pipe dream. Most people don't have the attention span for a 4 hour plus single game against a computer at that. Mp- 10 minute games.

Level 21

in reply to epiclongshot

"Quite frankly I'm sick of the same damned franchise every year, it's like a sick and dying dog you want to go away but at the same time you don't because it's kind of funny to watch hobble around in attempts to impress you so you wont put it down."

You sick bastard...

Level 3

in reply to Z_DaltoN_Z

well said Z_DaltoN_Z.

Level 3

in reply to Z_DaltoN_Z

the guys gotta progress from just pulling wings off insects.  In all seriousness though, I'm sure no actual animal was injured during his comment.  I'd even go as far as to say, he probably wouldn't really find an injured dog funny.

But hey, If I'm wrong.. count me in the lynching party

Level 9

in reply to epiclongshot

Its popular but he has a point..I laughed my ass of at the ghosts trailer? GUESS WHAT GUYS! WE ADDED FISH! but they dont have proper A.I. they are just part of the map and are scripted to move around...but ya. FISH!. and....um...grass. with...um...blades...and....the same exact model for your person and gun...and...um..a DOG GUYS!!! we got a dog!! and...you can use an ipad to control the dog but that requires an in-app purchase of $30 but its lots of fun, but it only lasts for one mission...New call of duty everybody!

Level 9

in reply to epiclongshot

personally, i dont even play zombies. i dont like it, but my son does. there are plenty of other zombie only games and some good ones at that. i think the mix of the multiplayer and zombies needs to stay. id rather pay $60 for a game that has both of what we like in this house, rather than spending 120. now i did play zombies back with waw days when it was actually a challenge to get to lv 20+ but these new zombie maps i play once, get to round 30 and never play again.

Level 1

Studios