If you thought this game was going to work perfectly on the launch day, then you're a crazy person

Call of Duty Black Ops II Playstation 3

If you thought this game was going to work perfectly on the launch day, then you're a crazy person

No need for all the anger, I'm hearing it everyone. I know it's upsetting but you can't simulate the madness of launch day. Give them a couple days to work out the kinks. If the game still doesn't work by this weekend then you can call for a mutiny. Until then, just be patient and follow the proper procedures of reporting errors and issues. It's not like this is the only game to have bugs on it's first day

Hang in there guys!

Level 75
144 REPLIES
Highlighted

Re: If you thought this game was going to work perfectly on the launch day, then you're a crazy person

in reply to Ghamorra

You are right but I expected something to make sure there would be no reason to go back to mw3. Its the 1st day but If I wait until its fixed everyone will out rank me and if I don't wait then ill keep getting bs deaths and losses. Which for me isn't that much fun. I really like the game too. With all the customizations and tools, you can do alot.

Level 3

Re: If you thought this game was going to work perfectly on the launch day, then you're a crazy person

in reply to Ghamorra

To be honest, it is more the fact that it isn't working at all.  If it was occasional disconnects, or lagginess, or long matchmaking times that would be fine.  But some of us, many of us, can't connect at all.  Plus, Activision is saying servers are online, and there are no issues.  When I called customer care the automated system said check your router, internet, and reset everything.  If they came out and said "Hey, there is a problem with people connecting, we are looking into it" I wouldn't be happy, but wouldn't be angry either. 

Heck, if servers are their problem, maybe Activision can get some people over from the Blizzard side to figure things out.

Level 2

in reply to hostileseventee

They have come out and said there's a problem. That's what the "Focus" threads are for. They're aware of the issues and Vahn is took a look at some of the posts in that thread. I'm not saying Activision is free from scrutiny, they're not, but try to be patient

Level 75

in reply to Ghamorra

hang in there!!!????   thats easy to say, i waited 3 hrs in line, spent 60 dollars on a game that i have to hang in there to play???  its i have had since midnight last night.  and have only been able to play a total of 10 min of the game.  havent completed 1 game of any gamemode.  its very fustrating.  but the worst part, is they havent mentioned a word about maybe being able patch the auto shutdown issue.  just keeping us in the dark.

Level 3

in reply to Ghamorra

I'm not having any issues, no lag or anything. Loving the game.

Level 8

in reply to Kingfury1

Glad to hear, hopefully we'll all be feeling the same soon

Level 75

in reply to Ghamorra

I am just mind boggled how they refuse to fix the most basic issues in this game. Year after year.

Level 2

in reply to Zacharybinx34

Which is what, in your opinion

Level 75

in reply to Ghamorra

So far, he has a point.

Level 8

Studios