If you thought this game was going to work perfectly on the launch day, then you're a crazy person

Call of Duty Black Ops II Playstation 3

Re: If you thought this game was going to work per...

in reply to Ghamorra

To OP.

They have the same issues release after release.

They have the same answer release after release. "We didn't expect the overload of users"

So at what point do you say to yourself? "Didn't the last three, four, five releases give you a clue on what was going to happen at launch"

What is the definition of insanity? Doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results.

So that should tell you either Activision, Treyarch, IW or you are insane. Because they keep doing the same thing and expecting something different and you keep buying the game.

I, however, have not purchased it and do not plan to. They are content with releasing crap knowing they are going to get your money no matter what.

SHANE5231

in reply to Ghamorra

I am getting the same old lag compensation from mw3.. it's as if they never did fix the system. I really hope they fix this. I am very tired of my bullets not registering and getting instant deaths.

Bettis123

in reply to Bettis123

The first 6hrs of the day for me were perfect. It wasn't until recently that lag was starting to become an issue

Ghamorra Level 75

in reply to Ghamorra

Yea i kinda felt the same way. Wonder if it is the mass amount of people going online, and the system just cannot create a balance of lag compensation.

Bettis123

in reply to Bettis123

I think it has to do with them tweaking the system and the constant shuffling going on online. If you haven't notice, your leaderboard stats are resetting everytime you log off. There's probably a lot going on behind the scenes to find the optimum settings. I expect...well, hope, that the game will work it's way out by the weekend

Ghamorra Level 75

in reply to Ghamorra

but i have never bought a game that freezes my System every time i play. i mean  did they not have time to test this before they gave it the green light?

IceBear8

in reply to Ghamorra

To the people who are crying less then 24 hrs after release, you really need to grow up. Go back to your MW3. Hell, MW or MW2, I remember we couldn't even play online for about two or three days after the release. Their servers are flooded and they have to fix it. Crying like a bunch of vaginas will not speed up the fixing of any bugs, glitches, freezing, none of it. So step back and look at your pc screen and look at how retarded you guys are making yourselves look.

mdm123456789

in reply to mdm123456789

If I remember correctly, you're a networking major right? Correct me if I'm wrong, but it's impossible to have everything tweak and optimized before going live. You just can't predict how the international community will effect the servers

Ghamorra Level 75

in reply to mdm123456789

Easy for you to say, you prob didnt have the problem of not.being able.to ay a single.game yet. Gtfo

Neyka

in reply to mdm123456789

The thing about this error is that its not everybody. just a few people that cant connect... a lot of them have friends that are online and playing the game, but knowing your the only one that can't play within your friends is frustrating. They probably wont give a shit if its the whole community that can't go online. Then we all just have to wait till its available.

I dont think these people crying about the server error look retarded. I think you are though... Dont tell me you haven't complained for a defective product or a bad food or complained in general. coz your lying if you say you didn't. Also its normal for people to complain if their not satisfied with the product they spend time and hard earned money is not working properly. which in this case is not even their fault.

Diskreet

Studios