If you thought this game was going to work perfectly on the launch day, then you're a crazy person

Call of Duty Black Ops II Playstation 3

Re: If you thought this game was going to work perfectly on the launch day, then you're a crazy person

in reply to Ghamorra

At the end of the day they are a multibillion pound company that hits the NO.1 selling game every year. As much as i hate to say it they should know what the traffic is going to be like they know its gona be a mad rush on release.

I am all for understanding its not gona be perfect on day one but they knew it would be a rush and everyone wanting to play zombies.

Level 17
Highlighted

Re: If you thought this game was going to work perfectly on the launch day, then you're a crazy person

in reply to Ghamorra

Okay, so this isn't the first game to not work "as designed" on launch, but please do not make excuses for devs.  These companies are driven by marketing and sales...Example - They never have any problem getting those high production TV ads for the game out on time.  It shouldn't be too much to ask for a game to work from day one of launch. If it is, then get ready for more and more games from huge companies released without proper testing (like FIFA 13).  So if you waited in line for hours or took today off from work (i did) only to have a game lock your PS3 up 20x, I give you my condolences and deepest empathy. 

Level 1

in reply to Ghamorra

Okay, so this isn't the first game to not work "as designed" on launch, but please do not make excuses for devs.  These companies are driven by marketing and sales...Example - They never have any problem getting those high production TV ads for the game out on time.  It shouldn't be too much to ask for a game to work from day one of launch. If it is, then get ready for more and more games from huge companies released without proper testing (like FIFA 13).  So if you waited in line for hours or took today off from work (i did) only to have a game lock your PS3 up 20x, I give you my condolences and deepest empathy. 

Level 1

in reply to Ghamorra

Okay, so this isn't the first game to not work "as designed" on launch, but please do not make excuses for devs.  These companies are driven by marketing and sales...Example - They never have any problem getting those high production TV ads for the game out on time.  It shouldn't be too much to ask for a game to work from day one of launch. If it is, then get ready for more and more games from huge companies released without proper testing (like FIFA 13). 

So if you waited in line for hours or took today off from work (i did) only to have a game lock your PS3 up 20x, I give you my condolences and deepest empathy. 

Level 1

in reply to VonVonVon

No one made you take the day off of work, and what do TV ads have to do with the game's performance. You're arguments are weak

Level 75

in reply to Ghamorra

Actually he makes a great point that they had the $$$$$ to get the TV ads in just when they needed prior to launch but then on launch day I wait 30 minutes for a MP game.......think about it dude it is not about someone "making" him take the day off it is about the perception that "we have the money to spend on ads" but not enough to ensure a game day launch runs at least somewhat as it should.

Level 2

in reply to jsavvy

TV doesn't make you do anything, the only person who made him take the day off of work was himself

Level 75

in reply to Ghamorra

Yea we must be stupid for believing that a game was actually gonna work on launch day ......idiot

Level 2

in reply to Blervix

Actually work or just be able to get you in a MP game within I don't know maybe 10 minutes......ever heard of a beta to figure this out before launch day?  I don't expect it to be perfect but in 3.5 hours of play tonight my clan and I played 8 games.......cause of the damn match making, that's ok with you on launch day of the biggest game in the world?

Level 2

in reply to Ghamorra

Also this does NOT help: what exactly is normal here sir?  The fact that no one can get in a MP match without waiting for 10, 20 or 30 minutes?

Things seem to be returning to normal. I'm online cheating my way to the #1 position in Masters. Yep.

Level 2

Studios