Im pretty sure sgt frank woods (james C burns) just confirmed black ops 3

Call of Duty Black Ops II Zombies

Im pretty sure sgt frank woods (james C burns) just confirmed black ops 3

So watch this video:
.be&a

From his official channel

He mentions and hints at a new call of duty multiple times.

Level 11
15 REPLIES
Highlighted

Re: Im pretty sure sgt frank woods (james C burns) just confirmed black ops 3

in reply to Group115

After listening to what he had to say before and during Black Ops 2, I am not overly keen on taking anything he has to say very seriously at all, but if they do go ahead and make a Black Ops 3, I will be bitterly disappointed.

Black Ops 2 campaign was terrible. It was a stupid storyline that was not necessary. I would rather see a new game with an original story, but I expect the same generic title seeing as Ghosts is just the same generic garbage as Modern Warfare, despite the fact that MW1 and MW2 were awesome.

Either way, we need to move away from the tired modern combat and try something new. Either go back to WW1 or WW2, or even try out another Vietnam title. If not, then it needs to be (very) futuristic. They have too many modern combat CoD titles these days, and we already know that IW will milk Ghosts now for at least one more sequel.

CoD needs a full makeover... fast!

Level 53

in reply to DeathBringer-Zen

They never done a WW1 title

Level 5

in reply to Jugg3naut510

I was meaning they SHOULD do one, not that they actually did. Still... nice to see that is your ONLY contribution towards the discussion.

Level 53

in reply to DeathBringer-Zen

I don't think Black Ops 3 is a good choice either. I think they should start over, as far as the campaign goes at least.

Start from WW2 again with changes to history to keep from getting stagnant. Hitler betrayed and replaced by someone more interesting and unique? Allied forces still winning, but just barely and with a lot more casualties, affecting the world in a more dramatic way, a way that I'll leave more creative people to come up with . Having the antagonist survive for next game in a clever way would help make him a more memorable character. (More memorable compared to the cardboard cutouts that plague the previous titles at least.)

I'm no writer, obviously, but I think starting over from one of the world wars is an infinitely better decision than continuing on the Black Ops train of semi-futuristic weirdness, or tossing your game into the furnace that is the modern shooter.

They could try the distant future thing. If nothing else than just to see how Treyarch would handle it.

Level 34

in reply to Group115

American civil war cod

Level 13

in reply to sasukeJAuchiha

Hahahaha!  Yes!

It may take hundreds of hours to kill enough enemies by requiring a full minute to reload gun powder into the flintlock rifle to get one shot off but I'll work my a** off to unlock the hand-cranked gatlin gun that pivots on wagon wheels anyway.  Hell yeah, baby!

Melee kills with knives and bayonets will rule supreme!

Level 22

in reply to LORD_GRRR

I'd prefer the American Revolution ..... with ZOMBIES of course

Level 44

in reply to GulfCoastGirl

British zombies

Level 13

in reply to Group115

Anybody remember a lightening horse being mentioned?

Level 15

Studios