Impressions of the new map pack??

Call of Duty Black Ops II Playstation 3

Re: Impressions of the new map pack??

in reply to _Orvidor_

Small maps like Hijacked and Nuketown just become TDM when playing Domination.  Too few want to play the objective and just go for kills.  It's worse on Nuketown, but both maps each team just tries to get the enemy caught in their spawn.

sennalike

in reply to chard1027

Here's my thoughts after one night of playing on the new maps.

Dig - can't stand this map, feel like I'm trapped in hall ways, no good lines of sight

Takeoff - Don't really care for any of the Black Ops remake maps, this one included (let's try to do something original and not be lazy Treyarch)

POD - I like this map, would like to get up into some of the pods for the ability to snipe

Frost - I like this map as well. Nice layout and flow for domination. Once again, wish there were second floor rooms you could use to snipe.

xxMr-Primexx

in reply to xxMr-Primexx

feel the same way, was hoping for second floor or high places to snipe people. Hate dig people just sit in corners waiting have to be really careful there. Frost is my favorite map from this map pack, big map with many buildings you can go into.

ghost_1345

in reply to chard1027

I like the maps but there are still some flows    

1. digs spawns are nuts because the spawn right behind you where as in other maps there is a bit of a distance

2. in frost I saw someone get outside the map but I don't think it affects the game that much just weird

3. lastly the dam LMG target find guys need to go lol jk there ok it just that the get annoying sometimes

anyone up for origins easter egg I need three ppl for the trip any offers

zsaberz

in reply to chard1027

I hate them all as far as the multiplayer goes.

lumleyfan

in reply to chard1027

My thoughts - "Dig" - this map was garbage in World at War and its still garbage here - no idea why they decided to bring this map back.

"Takeoff" is ok - Stadium was just ok - so no change.

"Frost" I really like - I love any map with snow really.

"Pod" - I actually haven't played a game yet on this map - but I think I'll like it.

sstang1

in reply to chard1027

I've purchased every mappack up to this point but I was so disappointed with Detour and Uplink that I've decided not to make the gamble this time. Not to mention that treyarch has made the game pretty much unplayable for me with the last two useless upgrades.

treyarch-

"Hey, we fixed some stuff that hardly effects anyone negatively. Now, enjoy your 1.5 second disadvantage to every Tom, Dick, and Harry that picks up a controller."

Map-Pack? Hell, I don't even know if I'll take the gamble with BO3.

theroc23

in reply to chard1027

Origins is great and the MP maps are all very different and interesting. I have been enjoying them

"We do not rise to the level of our expectations. We fall to the level
of our training"
Izjar11 Level 75

in reply to chard1027

I actually jealous that i can't get the new Map-Packs.  

theroc23

in reply to chard1027

I didn't buy this map pack or the last. it's a waste of cash with Ghosts right around the corner.

My_Wicked_

Studios