Interesting thought to the Origins ending.

Call of Duty Black Ops II Zombies

Re: Interesting thought to the Origins ending.

in reply to PeterPanzer9031

I loved the ending it was the best satire of all...All along we were the imagination of children: who love Zombie; movies, stories, games look at their posters. The game was saying "hey the best ideas come from young intelligent minds with creativity."

Level 1
Highlighted

I think, and I did a post on this earlier. I think BO1 was real. BO2 is imaginary. Hear me out. Origins doesn't add up with the original storyline. 1st of all. Sam is not speaking with a German accent. Maxis and Richtofen didn't work together before the Group 935. We heard nothing about Zombies from the freaking crusade times being unearthed. If this happen 20-30 yrs before the 3rd Reich and Group 935. why was there no mention of it before. Like I said, BO1 real BO2 Child's play. Its possible that Maxis won in all this, and being that he lost his daughter in all this. Re created two children Sam & Eddie. Still living in Zombie world, they play out what they know. Surely after turning the Earth into a Zombiefest, people on Earth would have heard of what happen on the Moon. It would be part of their history. Might even make some action figures. Which is why Sam has an American accent now, and Richtofen is shown in his Nazi uniform. Speaking of which, has no one noticed we'r not killing NAZI Zombies anymore. I dont know what direction Treyarch is taking this time. YES the ending is upsetting. I just cant get over the fact that this new direction holds no water. Where do you go from here. I'm sorry, but look up the original storyline and you tell me if Origins sounds like where it all started. Its just leaves more questions. Wheres is Richtofens with samantha's soul? Why does Weasel keep hearing Nicholai's name? Why are the Nav Card tables important ? Who the fuk is Leroy ?Most of all, How can a 1000 ft Robot exist in 1918 ?

Level 12

in reply to mister_z

BO1 being real and BO2 being a child's game could make sense. All BO2 maps are hinting at an "alternate universe", where as BO1 does not. (Except for maybe CoTD, I can't remember, but it seems like the description says something about it being in an alternate universe, I dunno). Now that I think I it though, Five would have to be in an alternate universe with Castro, JFK, Nixon, and McNamara all cooperating. Who knows. All I can say is, "why the sirens"?

Level 11

All these alternate universe could just be alternate stories made up by Sam and Eddie

Level 1

in reply to mister_z

I dont think that made action figures of the characters because of the historical relevance.

Eddie says to Samantha " I wish the characters in our stories were real"

Level 1

in reply to surfer1000

yes , she did. but she didnt say which heroes. See what I mean. we know the original 4 were real. they all have a big part in the storyline. As to the new crew, well theres isn't much of a storyline there. We know Samuel a spacehead. Russman is an ol opertive of Broken Arrow. misty's a bad ass b!tch, and Marlton is annoying we know this. but what do they contribute to the storyline ??

Level 12

in reply to mister_z

they contribute to helping either Richtofen or Maxis in gaining control of the zombies.

also how do you know the original 4 were real?

Level 1

The team that made Origins shoulda done the same than MotD... damn they doing the same ending bs (Finishing the EE ends your game), they shoulda stayed away from the story if you ask me

Level 14

Almost right.  All the zombies maps except for Mob of the Dead and Origins are real.  Mob of the Dead and Origins are both made by the campaign team and both take place in an alternate universe.  We already knew that Mob of the Dead didn't contribute to the story and some proof that the same is for Origins are the facts that it takes place in WWI when the original characters first meet.  But the characters are way too young .  In Origins they are in their mid-20s while in the other maps after Origins they  appear to be in their 30s or 40s.  Also Samantha doesn't appear to be Maxis' daughter as well as even if she is Maxis' daughter, the map takes place way before she becomes the all-powerful controller and technically at her age in the other maps she shouldn't even be a sperm yet. A couple more things: Edward and Sam appear to be the same age in the cutscene when as we all know, when Samantha went to Agartha she was only about 10 years old while Richtofen was a full-grown adult.  Lastly, in Origins Samantha speaks English with absolutely zero German accent when we all know she has a strong accent in all the maps other than Origins.  There is other evidence that I simply don't feel like typing just because it's too much.

Level 1

CHum had shared this earlier today. Good read

CoDz Forum • View topic - The Paradox, Samantha, and Agartha

Level 21

Studios