Is Origins' storyline non-canon or incorrect?

Call of Duty Black Ops II Zombies

Highlighted

Re: Is Origins' storyline non-canon or incorrect?

in reply to InsanitySalmon

My opinions and theories on this change daily as its just a mind fk. Today I see it as the end of the beginning  and black ops3 zombies to be a storyline where maxis never existed, with richtofen having full control of group 935 and the zombies...... But with treyarch who the fk knows.

Level 17

It's canon.

Simply the story before was not "real" but rather a game of Samanhta and Richtofen and it can changes how they wanted to play.

Level 64

in reply to matuzz

It's not canon!

LA LA LA LA!

I CAN'T HEAR YOU!

Level 34

in reply to theatriks

theatriks wrote:

It's not canon!

LA LA LA LA!

I CAN'T HEAR YOU!

Haha.

The faster you accept it the less you will be disappointed.

Level 64

origins takes place where they first met

Level 3

I think it's what maxis has done after the buried endgame if you chose his path.

Richtofen will be the next game

Level 6

i never bother playing origins because the first time i played the new map packed in zombies rictohfen and the others sucked there not that funny anymore plus the robots kill you everytime if u get speed cola

Level 1

Endings:

Black Ops, Earth is destroyed -> Richtofen is in the control of Aether and Samantha is in his body. Old crew dies, Samantha gains somehow access back to Aether.

Black Ops II:

Maxis, Maxis gains control, dooms the Earth, transfers Richtofen to zombie body. Maxis and Samantha are reunited and new crew dies.

Richtofen, Richtofen gains full control of Aether, Earth becomes his playground. Richtofen destroys his own body and as result sends Samantha to damnation and Maxis is completely destroyed from all realms. Richtofen takes Samuel's body. New crew dies excluding Samuel who now shares the body with Richtofen.

Origins, the reality of the zombies story is revealed. It's actually a game played by Samantha and Richtofen who are kids, fighting for the control. This was hinted all the way back in Kino Der Toten. The story as we know ends as the children stop playing.

Now in my opinion Treyarch did all this to close down and end the whole story. My honest opinion is that the story of old crew and new crew will not continue and neither does the universe of the old story. They will start from clean table and start a completely new story. Many don't like they way they ended it but that was pretty much the only way to stop it so that they could end the story without explaining every single detail and loophole that the story was filled with.

TL;DR:

IT'S OVER

Level 64

in reply to matuzz

Hey Matuuz, or anyone else, what do you think of Cheese's theory: Another LONG Theory about the Zombie Timeline. - General Zombies Discussion - Call of Duty Zombies

Level 17

in reply to TEX_715

A great theory in effort to link the map timelines in away that no real jumps in time actually happen. In the end it all comes to the "fact" that all of the past was just fiction and time, place and everything could change how Samantha and Richtofen wanted.

Level 64

Studios