Is Syndicate The Only Zombie Guy On YouTube Treyarch Has Acknowledged

Call of Duty Black Ops II Zombies

Is Syndicate The Only Zombie Guy On YouTube Treyarch Has Acknowledged

Seems like they don't acknowledge that there's many other zombie guys on YouTube in my opinion. It also seems like if Syndicate says a map is good Treyarch thinks it's good when really it's not?

Level 19
10 REPLIES

Re: Is Syndicate The Only Zombie Guy On YouTube Treyarch Has Acknowledged

in reply to DarkMega1

They let that Ali A dude get early access stuff, but what I find funny is those dudes are always sucking treyarchs d1ck, saying how much they love all the maps... I didn't even realize Ali A played zombies until he posted Buried gameplay early lol. IMO theres much better zombies YTers out there, but they don't worship treyarch.

Level 35

in reply to Megadog14

I have to agree there. I feel like if guys like Ali-A and Syndicate didn't say the maps were great Treyarch would just stop inviting them to get early access of maps.

Level 19

in reply to DarkMega1

Yeah. I wonder if these guys actually do think the maps are good or if they just say it so they can keep getting perks from Treyarch.

Level 35

in reply to Megadog14

I'm pretty sure they probably have to sign a contract when they release the videos on YouTube that they can't bash or hate on the maps for any reason...EVER.

Level 19

in reply to DarkMega1

^^^Yip this is it^^^

they get a contract and some bonuses to advertise the game.

There is plenty of you-tubers with much better material out there, i personally like to listen to spider he may not be the best player in the world but very good commentator, cant stand listening to syndikid.

Level 26

in reply to boybad3

I personally think Syndicate and Ali A have annoying voices, but with the early access stuff they'll never allow a zombie only YTer because they want to advertise their bread and butter more, and the whole DLC instead of just the zombie maps. So if NGT started doing MP vids they might get the nod to join them at Treyarch for a sneak peek

Level 15

in reply to DarkMega1

I know other youtubers that are non zombie channels get access to early dlc's as well. Thing about syndicate is that he build his channel up at the right time.

Level 13

in reply to DarkMega1

Not too sure what you mean by "acknowledge", but in Shangri La there was a spider that came down from the ceiling in the room between power and the waterfall that was supposedly a little acknowledgement to Spider...

Level 11

in reply to PeterPanzer9031

Acknowledge as in know they exist and take their feedback.

Level 19

Studios