Is it possible to have both sides of EE done at same time?

Call of Duty Black Ops II Zombies

Is it possible to have both sides of EE done at same time?

Prob silly question but can u have both sides completed at same time? I have all richt done several times done end game and redid so my map screen relit but wonder if i do maxis side ontop of richt would tower flash both blue and orange? Appreciate u answers in advance.

Level 6
7 REPLIES

Re: Is it possible to have both sides of EE done at same time?

I think if you would do Maxis's side having already done Ricky's, it will just overwrite it and your tower would now be orange. The only way to have a tower lit up with both colours (in game) is if one of your teammates has already completed the opposite side to the one you have. Hope this helps!

Level 13

in reply to Mr_Spaceman

Having done richtofens EE on both tranzit and die rise then doing Maxis's side after those do i now have a choice of getting the Endgame on Buried for both sides or is my richtofen progress overwriten?

Level 1

in reply to SplatTheKing

If you do one EE it writes over the previous one.

Level 53

An EE of either Tranzit, Die Rise or Buried can only be done twice, either side, in one game if they have never been done before. If you go into a game of either map having already done one EE, then you cannot do both. If you go in having done none, then you can go in and do one and then the other straight after.

All it proves though, is that there is no reason to do both in one game as you can only ever do it once, so it is obviously irrelevant.

Level 53

in reply to DeathBringer-Zen

To clearify i want to know if i can still do the richtofen side of mined games and get the full ending after having both sides of the easter eggs completed on tranzit and die rise?

Level 1

in reply to SplatTheKing

If you have not done the Richtofen side on Buried already, then yes you can do it and get the end game, but only if you have all three sides matched up. The box will show you the sides you have done. ALL 4 players must have the same side done in order to open the box though.

Level 53

in reply to DeathBringer-Zen

I just checked the easter egg tracker box and my once blue tags on it are now orange so im stuck with the maxis endgame unless i redo all of richtofens EEs on Tranzit and Die Rise.....crap.....thanks for clearing this up i hope more people read this and dont make my mistake

Level 1

Studios