Is there really any purpose in trolls?

SOLVED

Call of Duty Black Ops II Zombies

Is there really any purpose in trolls?

Out of all annoying things on COD black ops 2, trolling has to be the most annoying. And the worst part is there ain't nothing anybody can do about it other than troll back.

The first few days after the game came out was dreamy, no trolls on zombies. I was playing mostly with great co-operative players but now you get stuck in a lobby with a ton of trolls or at least one in some cases. My worst case of a troll, a squeaky little one, thought it would be an amazing idea to annoy the bus driver on tranzit so he locked the doors, luckily I was on the roof so i got out but the 2 guys on the bus were not so lucky. yet the troll got out to and legged it to the next stop. We all got screwed all because of him, anybody else had any prob like this on tranzit, i'd like to know what twerp annoyed you.

Level 6
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Is there really any purpose in trolls?

in reply to reluctent
Solution
‎17-10-2013 04:28 AM

People that troll usually can't take it if you troll back.

Like on survival town, if someone emp's my box, i'll box untill i got emp's, i even trade in my monkey's for payback, and then wait till he wants to pack a punch, and then emp the pap, so he loses his gun + 5000 points. But then the troll starts screaming or he leaves.

If they do it to you it's all good and funny, but when you troll back, they start crying.

Level 3
35 REPLIES

in reply to reluctent

nothing wrong with trolling, its the other players way of having fun, i do it from time to time myself when nothing else interests me

Level 4
Highlighted

in reply to REVENGOLOGY

I see your point of it being fun when everyhing else is boring, I do it on private match with my friends when we know its a fun mess about game, not public. Playing a public game on tranzit is crap when people troll for no reason. If they want to have a laugh then go on a custom game with friends and do it there. Not online

Level 6

in reply to reluctent

yes but it is more fun to troll people that you dont know, some just act like DI*Ks after they find out and some find it funny and later on become your friends

at least i did and when i got serious we got to really high rounds

Level 4

in reply to reluctent

Trolls is another word for an asshole. Lobbies with trolls usually dont last, thats why I quit when in a lobby like this. Its not funny

Level 2

in reply to reluctent

The whole reason they do it is to get this reaction from you, which is why they are in public lobbies not with there friends

Level 16

in reply to reluctent

I don't know what's more annoying those that troll or the ones that complain about troll. Really I look at it like if they feel the need to troll to have fun they must not be good at the game or bored. Either way SHlT happens no sense in getting mad about it. Just carry on knowing at least you don't have to be them and still enjoy the game.

That's what I do. Just the other day I had three players leave after we got the upgraded staffs and I had the golden helmet. They was in a party the host to that party left so the other two went with. I'm like WTF but didn't get upset about it just marked that troller/quitter as blocked.  And that's why I don't join parties anymore.

Level 18

in reply to reluctent

It sucks but it is a sad reality of games.

Best to only play with your friends list you can trust.

When I now join public matches I just have to prepare myself for the worst case scenarios, trollers, quitters, novices. It adds to the challenge. The novices you can live with cause you can always show them the rope if they are willing to listen.

I know how you feel though but we will just have to live with it.

Level 8

in reply to reluctent

Most trolls troll because theyre too bad to play the game normally.

Level 35

in reply to Megadog14

Every guy who trolls in my lobbies only have 2 bones on their rank, novice or noobs is what first come to mind. If its a novice then i don't mind becuase at least their not here to screw everything up, most of the time anyway.

But noobs/ trolls, not worth the attention. Like you said their to shit at the game so they have to troll, those people also must not have a clue what a custom game lobby is, where trolling is actually accepted in some cases. People try to troll me when on public but usually fail in fact always fail, I'm used to trolls and always get payback for whatever they did. For example a guy on die rise took the trample steam that I had and put it down near the edge of the map, where you can fall off. A teammate who was only playing normally ended up getting killed because of his guy's version of a joke. So i get the sliquifier, wait until he get's all his perks and good pack a punched weapons and bam, sliq him off the edge and he's dead.

Level 6

Studios