Is there really any purpose in trolls?

SOLVED

Call of Duty Black Ops II Zombies

Re: Is there really any purpose in trolls?

in reply to REVENGOLOGY

BTW Minesota didn't do much Z at all, so your not on the right place to talk about him. He's a noob on MP, period

Level 4

in reply to REVENGOLOGY

Whitebot7thst is one of the guys who plays with his mates and does fun games, yes this can include trolling each other, but they were doing it for fun not to annoy each other to hell. I've played a messabout game with him and i just wanted to stay playing with them, but when it comes to playing properly, he's pro and does not deserve to be called a troller by you, as you do troll like you said. Before he plays grief, he'll ask his mates he's playing with whether its a actual grief and troll game or a play properly game. he does not troll online to pee off others, so don't say he is.

Level 6

in reply to reluctent

Yes i did say he trolls with his mates but that's different form online. His mates knew it was a messabout and have fun game so there was no raging or screeking, just laughs and a heck ton of downs. Totally different from the trolling were discussing, the trolling that makes the good players feel like they really are the good players. Not the d***s that real annoying trollers are.

Level 6

in reply to REVENGOLOGY

Usually the trolling they do is through chat (trash talking, making fun of racist kids, etc) rather than in-game trolling, if that makes any sense.

Level 35
Highlighted

in reply to reluctent

Report em for boosting. If someone throw flash or riot shield you in a corner to get the other team to kill you/all your team, it's called boosting. I got 2 players ban for that kind of stuff, you can troll with emp or whatever that isn't offensive, but when you get me killed with your stupid stuff, i report any trolls to Acti and SONY... Better watch what you do before you troll...

Now, i just realised this is zombie forum. But anyway, if you play MP you CAN get players ban. I never stick into a lobby of zombies if people trolls, just quit that's all... Made it to round 38 today with 3 other randoms, that's been a while since i did a good game with randoms. Still some good people out there it seems

Level 4

in reply to reluctent
Solution
‎17-10-2013 04:28 AM

People that troll usually can't take it if you troll back.

Like on survival town, if someone emp's my box, i'll box untill i got emp's, i even trade in my monkey's for payback, and then wait till he wants to pack a punch, and then emp the pap, so he loses his gun + 5000 points. But then the troll starts screaming or he leaves.

If they do it to you it's all good and funny, but when you troll back, they start crying.

Level 3

in reply to Frits_Flitspaal

exactly, the only way to really pee off a troll is to troll back, they can't take the fact they got absolutely owned at their own game. That's what i did on Die rise as I mentioned earlier, I do remember a guy who thought that as soon as I built the sliquifier he would take it, after he trolled our team by stealing kills and flinging people off the edge with trample steams. But the thing he didn't think about which really would have been common sense was what if he, (WHICH IS ME) snuck round the back where the ak74u is but he didn't. So just to really get payback, i snuck round the back and built the sliquifier. He was busy killing zombies up the stairs in the sliquifier room and he noticed me take it. My f***** god did he rage. he threw his grenades at the bench and raged out the game. I was laughing my head off and sent him a message saying don't troll me if you know what's good for you mate. Obviously like all cowardly trolls he did not respond but I can assure you he read the message probably regretting the day he played with me. so yes this a good old troller owned by me, thank you for reading.

Level 6

in reply to reluctent

Trolls can be spotted early on usually. But I find it's easy to deal with them because, as stated earlier, they usually suck so if you get on your A game and are aware of where said trolls are at all times they usually have a difficult time pulling any shenanigans and when they inevitably die, let them bleed out and they're gone. No big loss as your not going to make it to a high round with a troll anyway.

Sometimes they are enjoyable to have in the game as they add to the difficulty of a sometimes stale game mode.

If you don't want to deal with randoms who could be potential trolls, play with friends. If you don't have friends online, then advertise on the forums for a team here, or join a clan. I have seen a bunch of zombie clans forming lately and more members means more options when you need someone to play with.

Level 7

in reply to LordOfDaZombiez

For a first offence punishment, in future all players caught and proved to be trolling should have their character heads replaced by actual troll heads. Make sure the head is oversized and heavy to slow them down. Shame them all.

Ban them if it is their second offence.

Level 8

in reply to LordOfDaZombiez

Me and my 3 bestest mates, all set up a clan the day this game came out, a zombies clan and mp clan. When we play together we think about what we want to do, mess about or play properly. When we play properly we rock and kill like mad but when we play around its just fun. We have laughs and get over issues but really that's it.

Level 6

Studios