Is there really any purpose in trolls?

SOLVED

Call of Duty Black Ops II Zombies

Re: Is there really any purpose in trolls?

in reply to reluctent
i like trolls in public lobbies as it adds an element of surprise, keeps you thinking fresh and on your toes.. it's actally. good thing for your personal experience and gaining said experience.  funny think is joined a lobbie with a bloke with troll in his username, he said i'm not a troll, i said i dont care. now a freind of mine and a bloody good zombe player.
Level 10

in reply to Lunar---tick

I've seen a lot of people with "troll" on their name, but this like you said does not mean he is a filthy troller, sometimes people are amazingly good at the game no matter what their name is. I never judge people by their name until i've played with them. If they are a troll then I usually come up with a better name suited for them and then send it through a message. Just a reccomendation message i say. Only as usual they don't respond, quite funny sometimes.

Level 6

in reply to reluctent

Watch Vanossgaming. His zombie videos are hysterical...I dont have a problem with trollers. You play the way you want and they play the way they want, simple. You can still carry the game to a high round or pull a joke or two on them and roll(troll) with it.

Level 3

in reply to reluctent

The purpose is to use other people's negative emotions for their pleasure and entertainment.

Level 14

in reply to reluctent

I see your problem.

You play Tranzit.

Level 6
Highlighted

in reply to Fog115

Surprisingly enough, not all the time, no matter what map I'm on there always seems to be somebody who thinks its funny to mess people around. Especially on buried, this freak that I met thought that he could get the time bomb, so he did and then put it down on round 3, then when we all pack-a-punched and got RGM2's he just randomly flicked it and we lost everything, all we could hear after that was his squeaky laugh. One guy in the lobby hacked him off xbox live and rendered his IP address as blocked so he couldn't make another account. I was happy he wouldn't be doing that anymore but that was only 1 in thousands of dum, stupid and completely unwanted trolls.

Level 6

Studios