Jimmy continues to troll us.

Call of Duty Black Ops II Zombies

Re: Jimmy continues to troll us.

in reply to DeathBringer-Zen

If they just simply said, there is more to Tranzit, then I'd be back there in a heart beat spending countless hours ripping that map apart. I don't really want a clue as to what's there, just to know there is something more there. And not just a small logo on a wall somewhere or something stupid. But something worth finding, even if it was just another scrap of paper in pieces. Its hard to trust the orbs and beams not being a glitch when ps3 doesn't have the beams And when the orbs seem to be impossible to get to spawn at will. And it's hard to trust them when they seem to brag about how we missed stuff in other games and maps.

But if they just said there was something, I'd be back to shooting the hell out of that door and turning on power after doing random things and every other dumb thing I could think of. But as much as a want believe Jimmy's tweet means there is more to zombies, again I can't trust someone who seemed to be laughing at us by giving out empty hints before and then Origins making fun of Route B. But I will say plats phone call has peaked my interest. Would like to ask him about it. If you guys think there is something to it, I'm in for going back to Tranzit.

And I went back to check that Sketchin EE months ago, Zen. Sat there for a little over 20 mins, but sure enough it happened. Good find Cause I never heard that one. Still waiting for people to find those elusive pervert EEs for mortal kombat and tomb raider.

Level 32

in reply to Cheesegrater281

Hahaha, yeah the Skitchin' EE totally caught me by surprise when I first saw it. Was pretty funny. I remember reading an article one of the Core Design Dev's put out regarding the 'Naked Lara' cheat, and he said it was a myth... of sorts. It was actually only accessible using an Action Replay card and was just the original model before the clothing textures where added, so there was no nips on the breasts. lol.

Regarding Tranzit... I would have been at it all night last night if Jimmy had actually said something in the tweet he put out that suggested he was actually talking about Tranzit. He could easily be talking about Origins, seeing as it is the newest map, and also had more chance of still having stuff hidden within in.

I don't know what to think about the orbs and beams thing. Yeah, they still cannot be seen on PS3 as far as I know, so that does to make me instantly think "Glitch!", but the orbs just seem to prominent. They pop out the box frequently as if to suggest that something from the box is required for something specific. I also think their placements seem  to be deliberate. They only appear on areas that transmit the morse code. The seem to be pointing out the morse code for a reason. Maybe they are not interactive but are actually telling us to follow the clues.

Either way, I still don't have a passion to go in and waste hours chasing shadows, but I am not going to lie, I am very tempted. Damn that bastardo Jimmy!

Level 53

in reply to sasukeJAuchiha

True story about the developer. I'm not sure what the hell it means though. He never said the beams did anything, he just said they are not a glitch. I went in with yoda and tried a couple of things, but were stopped short of our real quest due to toys a lagging out. I still have a couple of ideas I'm planing on trying, but I too, don't have much hope, or enthusiasm.

Level 10
Highlighted

JimmyZ can go f*ck himself for all I care the dude is a douche troll. Wish they could replace him honestly all he does is troll the fans and not give a sh*t.

Level 19

Call me intrigued or lukey up to you. It's possible that while the campaign team made origins jimmy's team was ordered to put something more in transit as a last ditch attempt to save zombies reputation. For me if there is anything I'm gonna let other people find it, the variables have increased since we all tried millions of things on transit to go back and try em all again would be painful eg. maybe one of the things we tried might now work if we done the button pushing on buried or its something simple like the power station door now opens up to the train station or a bus route B or,,,,, sh!t the list is never ending

Level 17

in reply to formallyKNOWNas

For me if there is anything I'm gonna let other people find it

This.

I would not go back into Tranzit for a roam around again unless I had something more concrete to go on. If they have added something new like allowing the power door to open, it would feel tainted because it was a feature added later on, and would not have the same spark to it in my opinion.

I would still enjoy the hunt, but I don't want it to be just a door that opens... I want it to be deeper than that. Still... the community was just as active in the hunt for more with Ascension, and they did not go back and add anything in to that map.

Either way, unless Jimmy is more conclusive with his tweets, I am still not going in to search. Too many hours wasted already... even if it was fun doing it.

Level 53

All the times wasted in the fog man hearing those denizens. It was the biggest slap in the face especially how in November Tranzit was already annoying and Jimmy knew it was getting a negative review he tried to keep us in the map by lying about the easter egg having a part 2 to it.

Level 19

in reply to DarkMega1

I feel like we all just collectively slept with an bad ex-girlfriend, and now we are trying to justify it...

While I am not excited about hours of searching, I am genuinely pumped about talking about zombies again.

Like what map is the hint about ( if it is even anything at all ) . Based on the tweet Tranzit is most likely because of "going back"  But it could be origins, or... Buried because of the box.

Have we exhausted all the :"conflicted" tests. i.e. Both colors lit up the tower. Does this matter on tranzit, or more likely does the buried box button do something different with a specific blue/red order ?

Oh why Oh why do I keep taking you back...

Level 11

We'll put.

Its defiantly got my brain going again, like what if you do all the towers but don't push the button and go back to transit for a propper ending for the new crew..... Again the variables are never ending

Fuk it I'm going to play tranzit and just wonder around see if randoms have got better lol

Level 17

in reply to formallyKNOWNas

they have not

Level 11

Studios